• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

joeyicon.jpg

Dis is My BOY!!!!!!!!!!

Devin, Thanks for the great contests and congrats to the last winners..
I didnt stop by for a couple days and had 10 pages to catch up on!!

Hmmmm.....moved have you? Well since I'm not getting much cooperation from anyone on getting an addy for Devin this may need to be done in person in Oct. You must have really put a hurtin on some people Devin. There lips are tighter than a young catholic school....ummm well you get the picture. LOL Anyways thanks again!! To anyone who emailed me to participate I will have to put a freeze on this until I can get someone to talk!!!LMAO

jpg.jpg

Now to see if I can enlarge it! Hopefully the extra posts will be eliminated.

:cool:

jpg.jpg

Hey Matt....in case you forgot this one...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Geez... I was just here last night and tonight I have 4 pages to catch up on... :D

Thank you Brother Devin... a most excellent host for this most excellent Pass! I am proud to call you my Brother!

Well... looks like I'll have to surf for pictures now! Another great contest Devin and what an assortment of prizes! :0

As Arnold said... I'll be baaaack! :p

Aloha,

Wade

Ok fellahs! I started to run... I started to hide... wanted to keep the box... with all those nice cigars inside  :0

Well I didn't!

I took 3 or 4 cigars and I put 6 or 7! I don't remember exactly! You see I took the pass down to the local pub and got smashed... just started smoking sticks at random! I think they started with a D .. Davidhills.. Dunnoff's.. I can't remember. Any how, most of the cigars left are in good condition, a few got broke but not to many! The bags might be a little sticky too, cuz some stupid ass spilled a margarita all over the place, a few got wet but most of the cigars were in there baggies at that time, But the little Puts and take book is all soggy... Sorry about that!

Ohh and by the way Devin since your are adding new players, I knew you wouldn't mind if I added a new one too. So Instead of sending the box to Kelly next I sent it out to Mark Gabor in Warren, Ohio!   Heads Up Mark!

Thanks again for letting me play! Sorry it took so long, but I was letting the box set in the sun a couple of days to dry out!

Rod, thank you for giving us some lead way. It will be an honor to have you participate in the contest. :)

And I should point out, that I'm not quite sure I should thank you for letting me moderate this one...LMAO :D The rule is pretty simple in my eyes, if you think you should not post it, please don't. :thumbs:

Matt, I have to agree! The second prize may very well be, the best cigar I have ever smoked. But then, they are easier to find than the first prize... :)

Pete, nice bike! We will have to ride together someday.

Joe, looking forward to meeting you in October.

Michael, you are a wealth of information. :lookup:

I don't know gentlemen, it seems he is still a little upset over Matt's information, in his Habanos Limitada ll pass...ROFLMAO

Thomas, 0301 0120 0010 7844 7499.  :)

If I have forgotten anyone, please let me know, thanks!

For all you jokers who think you are going to win this contest and have started posting, learn how to read! It doesn't start until May 13th. So, use up all your funny pictures now so you don't have any left on Monday! Of course the Worm is not included in this because we all know those KY boys can't read anyway. LOL :)
f9905-1.jpg

Brother Devin... :D ;) :p :0 :cool: :thumbs: :)

You know why I'm smiling? I knew ya did...

Thank you my friend.

Yeah Devin, cohibasurfer will just have to now try to remember which ones of those puts of mine had the beetles.... ;)

Read...hell who said anything about readin' and a ritin'....I'm still tryin' to figger out this rithmatick!!! not times not is not... ;) :p

But anyway Matt, these are just TEASERS....I've got a whole pile lined up for Monday!!! :thumbs: :0

Note to self - Plan on getting little work done between May 13th and May 23rd! ???

;) :cool: