• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Election 2004 Pass

Okay 17 means we're full. Amazing a pass can attract 17 people in less than 20 hours :0 Like I said in the title, this is "Cigar Pass" and there seems to be a shortage of passes these days :p

Looks like here's the pass order:
camaroon4me (MI)
Gunpowder (IN)
Joe (IL)
psyktek (UT)
benjiev (WA)
racing_fan (CA)
servebig (CA)
Misc. (CA)
browndevil (AZ)
JOE.M. (NM)
bfreebern (OK)
texasaggie (gee I wonder :p )
rnccen (FL, NOT Punta Gorda :0 )
ricmac (FL)
dixie (NC)
surfer (NC)
s0ber (NJ)
Monte (NJ)
Bobbyson1a (NJ)
other1 (NY)
CaptainB (NY) so THERE, do your freakin' host bag NOW Captain :sign:
CC86 (CT)

The Sancho Panza Sanchos should be arriving momentarily so when they show up, we'll get this thing on the road ASAP. I have everyone's address in my "secret file" :0 BUT please let me know if your address has changed recently.

Thanks everyone for signing up, this is a GREAT line up :thumbs:

Let me be the first to request a backup spot on this sure to be wonderful pass :p
You guys need some Arizona spots on the pass anyway right ???
Love,
Robert :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
CaptainB (NY) so THERE, do your freakin' host bag NOW Captain :sign:
CC86 (CT)

The Sancho Panza Sanchos should be arriving momentarily so when they show up, we'll get this thing on the road ASAP. I have everyone's address in my "secret file" :0 BUT please let me know if your address has changed recently.

Thanks everyone for signing up, this is a GREAT line up :thumbs:
CaptainB at the bottom :D

Thanks CC86 !

I KNEW I should have checked this out when I saw it! :( :( :angry: :(

Put me on as an alternate please, assuming anyone is crazy enough to drop out with a list this fine! :thumbs:

Nice job Bill!

For your sake CC, I hope we're starting at the bottom and working our way up!
You've been warned :0

Well we've got 20 now, first off what's a political/election pass without Coucilman benjiev from Newcastle, WA?

And psyktek and browndevil can also get in. I revised the post with the pass order to relflect these changes.

I'm still waiting for the Sanchos to come in, I had expected them today but nothing yet. I hope to have this hit the road early next week. :thumbs:

It's amazing how I can live in the middle of nowhere and still end up at the beginning of nearly every pass. :sign:

Maybe Utah really IS the crossroads of the West! :D :D :0

Yahoo........... :D Now where are those ballots with the loose chits ;)

Maybe Utah really IS the crossroads of the West!

You're darn right it is ;) Promontory Point, May 10, 1869 :)
cprr.gif

Who the heck would run a railroad through the middle of the Great Salt Lake? :D

WOW, how do I rate getting the honor of being FIRST! :D
Too bad I dont have many ISOMS to trade, guess there will be plenty left for the rest of our fine BOTL's!
Thanks Bill!

John V.

Changed my addy from work to home since the first pass I joined.....it's in my profile but I'll PM it to ya anyway officially for the secret file :p

And thanks for lettin' me join in!!
Robert

camaroon4me said:
WOW, how do I rate getting the honor of being FIRST! :D
Too bad I dont have many ISOMS to trade, guess there will be plenty left for the rest of our fine BOTL's!
Thanks Bill!

John V.
Well it was either a CCW rotation around the country or a CW one so I flipped a "two headed" coin and went with CCW since CaptainB threatened to start a "Host Bag" :D

The pass is just about ready to go, I've assembled a "scrap book" of some of my war stories from the campaign trail over the years and since you all signed up for this pass, you are OBLIGED to read every last boring detail. :p Who knows, there may be a quiz once the pass is over with a prize offered to whoever can answer some questions from the "book" so study it :0 :D

I've also included some bumper stickers, refrigerator magnets, etc. that are free for the taking. If you have any campaign crap from your state, please drop it in the pass ;)

I'm only waiting for the Sanchos to arrive from the Cigar Fairy (I forgot to leave a quarter under my pillow last night and she blew me off :D ) and to figure out how to properly pack this whole mess into a box :0

I'm still shooting for this to hit the road early next week so GET READY camaroon!!

I got my catchers mitt ready! Too bad no isoms for me, we smoked'em all last night between Karl and myself!
Wish the isom fairy would send some my way :lookup: Oh well, I guess I will just have to gaze at them and send them onward!

Have a great weekend guys,
JV

I want a recount, wait maybe the count is correct, nope that chad is partially on....:)

Hold on here, we MAY have a "special guest entry" so sit tight, we may sneak one more participant in on this one ;)

I'm still waiting for the SP Sanchos to come in anyway.

Ok, Bill says I have to join this pass -- but I've been really inactive and totally swamped, lately.

I'll get on sometime next week (week of 8/30), read the pass rules, read a little, post a little and tell you all what I've been up to.

(It's amazingly boring -- but it's managed to keep me quite busy!)

Anyway -- if it's ok for me to say "I'm in" before I read the thread, then I'm in. Otherwise, hold me off until I read & catch up.

If there's a poll/pool: Bush by a close margin, despite what some may hope for. Sorry for Kerry, but he really doesn't stand a chance. :lookup:

First, last, somewhere in the middle, I DON'T GIVE A RATS $%*@& ! Your gettin a damn host bag and you're gonna like it!

Damn fricken Conn bastards :0

ps - Don't F*%& with the Wongs! :)