• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Election 2004 Pass

Waiting patiently for the pass. It will be in good hands in Indiana.

As I mentioned before I have a solid Republican county, State Reps, State Senator, Soon to be Republican Govenor (Mitch Daniels is ahead!!!!) Oh, Ya, Republican Congressman (Chris Chicola), and Republican Senator Dick Luger, I do not claim Even Bayh who is a Democrat Senator.

Ok Michael, Dubbya will be heading out your way today.
His DC will be 0304 0370 0001 6397 2267. With any luck, you should have him on Monday I would guess. What part of Indiana is Tippecanoe anyway?

Thanks Bill for letting me play, and per your wishes, I didn't put in a host BAG. ....
I contemplated a host BOX, but if one shows up, it wasn't me! :D

JV

camaroon4me said:
His DC will be 0304 0370 0001 6397 2267. With any luck, you should have him on Monday I would guess. What part of Indiana is Tippecanoe anyway?

Thanks Bill for letting me play, and per your wishes, I didn't put in a host BAG. ....

JV
I am just south of South Bend.

Gunpowder said:
camaroon4me said:

JV
I am just south of South Bend.
Ahhh..... South Bend. Didn't they used to have a football team there? With a famous coach? :lookup:

Don't know if you are an Irish fan or not, but good luck this season!

Tell Rudy to keep polishing his helmet! :D

Monte said:
Where's the box? :p
Well...due to the confidential disclosure documents relating to political activities, we are unable to advise you where the box is. Please check back when you have the required political contributions... :D

The box is well protected by the secret service.

Takes:
#19 DC Maximus
#20 La Flor Dominicana

Puts:
#30 Padron 1964 Exclusivo
#31 RyJ Vintage III
#32 Astral Talanga Valley Robusto
#33 Indiana Tobac Super Furte Toro Maduro

For Coventrycat86:
I also added a NRA/ILA Grassroots packet including many bumper stickers and a grassroots manual. A Mitch Daniels Governor bumpersticker, and photos of me with my Chris Chacola (congressman) yard sign and Bush/Quayle memorabilia. Since I am from Huntington I did not want to part with it. I was there at the campaign stop when Dan Rather was about ran out of town by the crowd for his treatment of Quayle. :thumbs:

Feel free to read through the items and my letter describing the contents history.

Giuliana had a nice speech tonight at the convention.

Let me know if there is a problem with my P/T's. DC to follow tomorrow.

Joe,
It went out yesterday.

DC 01038555749274748610

For those of you who watched the convention tonight (Wed).....Wow! :0 :0 :0 :0

Dubbya showed up ready to party. I knew the man could drink, but DAMN. Drank me under the table. Have a nice weekend planed for him. Going to put down a few tonight. Heading out on the boat tomorrow. As long as its not to choppy on Lake Michigan I will take him to Beer Can Beach. Tons of ladies and lots of drinking. To make Dubbya feel at home I picked up some Lonestar and Mudbugs for Monday's BBQ.

I will post my puts and takes later this weekend. Send him out early Tuesday.

Gunpowder said:
Joe,
It went out yesterday.

DC 01038555749274748610

For those of you who watched the convention tonight (Wed).....Wow! :0 :0 :0 :0
That was a great night for speeches !

oh yeah,
Nice Play! :thumbs:

Takes:
#24 CAO Brazilla Samba
#29 Gurka Ltd. Exp. Toro
#30 Padron 1964 Exclusivo

Puts:
#34 Perdomo Reserve (La Tradition) #4 Maduro
#35 Dunhill Cabreras
#36 Ashton Monarch
#37 Montecristo Platinum

Corrected puts\takes, check follow-up post

Obtained some surveillance that is good enough to be in Fahrenheit 911 II.

Let me know if there are any issues with my puts/takes.

Joe

I hadn't really been paying attention but please forgive me for coming off as complaing but a few higher end domestics were taken and while the quantity of cigars has increased the value of the replacement sticks is not really up to par.

If I'm wrong please correct me......

Respectfully to Joe and Cameroon4me, I note with interest the PAM exchanges . I am not sure what was used to exchange with those.

I think I can find a match for the others in the exchanges. PAM's have a wide range of value depending on where you look and where you live but somewhere around the $11-13 range is probably safe not including tax. I also noted a recent price increase on them lately on several web sites probably related to their demand. In some places they are still not available, other place seem to have a limited supply.

Other than that one brand nothing has jumped out at me as being off as far as domestics. Haven't payed attention to the ISOMS.

Did you look at your P&T's GP?

Let me lay it out for you.... ballpark.

Takes
#19 Diamond Crown Maximus DC Maduro 17.50 (if you can find them)
#20 La Flor Dominicana Chisel maduro 6.25 (if you can find them)

Puts
#30 Padron 1964 Exclusivo 9.20
#31 RyJ Vintage III 4.80
#32 Astral Talanga Valley Robusto 2.80
#33 Indiana Tobac Super Furte Toro Maduro 2.40

And I have PM'd Joe!

So let me get to Cameroon4me:

Put's

#25 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 3.73
# 26 AVO Classic #3 4.85
#27 CAO Anniv. Maduro Churchill 4.40
#28 CAO Anniv. Black Belicoso 4.60
#29 Gurka LTD Expedition Toro 3.55

Take's
#17 Ashton VSG 9.25
#21 Oliva Bold 3.60
#23 Paddy 1964 10.40

Let me see... how do I put this....

<cough>BULL****<cough>

:0 Uh-Oh...**** done hit the fan in this pass? Let's hope not :thumbs: I'm sure these fellas will make it right.

Let me add my concerns to those of cohibasurfer. It may be that some folks are valuing their puts based on the price of singles at a local shop which, as we all know, can be miles apart when comparing box prices at vendors like JR's, Holt's etc.

HP's NST has the standard that what the FOG puts in needs to be based on the box price from retailers like those mentioned above to ensure that the newbie gets excellent dollar value for his part of the exchange.

So this might be a good standard to apply to this pass (and any other?). Dollar for dollar, rarity for rarity would seem to cover it pretty well.