• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Elitist Fog's

emodx said:
Gotta raise the bull**** flag my friend! :sign:

:lookup:
Here you go Emo.
bsflag.gif

TheBeast said:
Damnit Kenny!!! This isn't even the thread that your "Original question" was posted in. Quit thread jacking SC's thread. Start a new one and let's see if anyone "Get's it" yet. :p
And before I forget..... Who do you think you are telling me what to do? I'm writing down names you know.
writer.gif
deal.gif

ole.gif

SamClemmons said:
BACCHUS said:
SamClemmons said:
ROFLMFAO.... I love this site, something is seriously wrong with me.
Just as I suspected. This ain't no bulletin board. This is frickin' group therapy! :p Shadow is the only one of this group that is sane, and that's because he checks himself into the nuthouse every so often for a tune up! :sign: :D :D
Bacchus - No fair editing. I said ****e or shyte not "site". Hmmph... as if.

NA
I was merely attempting to spare you the humiliation Bruddah. :p :D

Rod said:
I like the blue font, it's so calming. AAHHhhhhhhhhhh.........
You think so? It matches my eyes, and I do try to be color coordinated you know. :D

Actually, I am attempting to hypnotize the entire board. You are getting sleeeeepy. (Look at the little guy's hands :thumbs: ). You are getting sleeeeepier. Now gooooo to your humidor. Remove allllllllllll of your cigars. Package them carefulllllllllly (using styrofoam peanuts or bubble wrap, of course). And maillllll to Bacchus. Maillllll to Bacchus. Mailllllll to Bacchus.

Must please Bacchus.

Bacchus will be pleased. :D :D :D

and you know what they say about big hands.
it means we also have big.....ummmm...well
use your damned imagination, i know you have
one, right? :p

emodx said:
Gotta raise the bull**** flag my friend! :sign:

If I can get flagged for bull****, I'm gonna rack up more penalty yards than my Redskins! :D :sign:

BACCHUS said:
emodx said:
Gotta raise the bull**** flag my friend!  :sign:

If I can get flagged for bull****, I'm gonna rack up more penalty yards than my Redskins! :D :sign:
Yeah, but the deadskins are well coached. You, on the other hand my friend, could use some coaching! :0
Emo

:lookup: :lookup: :lookup:

:sign: :sign: :sign:

BACCHUS said:
SamClemmons said:
BACCHUS said:
SamClemmons said:
ROFLMFAO.... I love this site, something is seriously wrong with me.
Just as I suspected. This ain't no bulletin board. This is frickin' group therapy! :p Shadow is the only one of this group that is sane, and that's because he checks himself into the nuthouse every so often for a tune up! :sign: :D :D
Bacchus - No fair editing. I said ****e or shyte not "site". Hmmph... as if.

NA
I was merely attempting to spare you the humiliation Bruddah. :p :D
Now see, that's just selfless. I mean, sparing me from humiliation. I'm touched. Really. No, no, I'm really touched.

Hey that reminds me of that OZ thing. Shillinger walks into one of the cells and grabs what's his names johnson. The grabbee says, "I'm gonna give you ten minutes to take your hand of my...
Buwahahahahahahaha.

See, I'm perfectly capable of humiliation free posting.

Or not...

NA

This has got to be the biggest thread jack, ever!!!

LMAO

moon-vi.gif

emodx said:
BACCHUS said:
emodx said:

Yeah, but the deadskins are well coached. You, on the other hand my friend, could use some coaching! :0
Emo

well coached?! pfffffffffffffft!! damn!
now i've gotta clean my keyboard!
we did everything possible to give them
that game and the coach insisted on having his
QB beat down till there was nothing left.
come on emo. i've always considered you a bastion
of knowledge. spurrier shoulda stayed in florida. ;)

emodx said:
BACCHUS said:
emodx said:

Emo

What? The Redskins got a new coach??

NA

holy sh!t! me and neal agree 100% on sumthin'
get right with the lord folks. world is ending! :p

It's not Spurrier's fault, Daniel Snyder is just a dickhead!

Why on earth any organization would release their third team QB, then try to get Werfel sp?? back is beyond me! Werfel wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole. So, now we have one beat to hell QB and another who's never played in the NFL.

I'm still a fan, just not of Snyder!

:D

fun&gun don't look too fun for the QB.
spurrier needs to learn some blocking
schemes. roy williams had a field day
from the same spot all day and the coach
never adjusted yalls blocking.

LuckyDawg said:
fun&gun don't look too fun for the QB.
spurrier needs to learn some blocking
schemes. roy williams had a field day
from the same spot all day and the coach
never adjusted yalls blocking.
Trus me, SPurrier knows what he is doing. But when you have ****ty blockers to begin with, hmmmm.... No Running game....hmmmmm.... The owner has a lil something to do with it. Trust me, Spurrier is mustard, he just needs to have full reign. And Mr. Owner won't do that. He hired ex-coaches and players to come in and rate the job he is doing and rate his players!?!?!? That dude is assnine...

Lee, they went after Wuerfel because he knows Spurriers system. Not that he would ever be a good QB, but I do think he can be "coached up" to be a solid back up.

Emo

Yeah, Wuerfel was smart not to go back too! Look back at his season with the Skin's.......never knowing what QB would play???

I tell ya....Snyder is the problem.......but he's a greedy little bastid, he ain't going no where!

Oh well, another season of this, thanks goodness for Fantasy Football! :D ! LMAO

i can sympathize. 10 yrs. of worthless coaches
pathetic trades and drafts, medalling owner
who thinks he knows football. i feel your pain.