• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Elitist Snob Pass

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Smokozuna has been added to this one! Welcome aboard Dino!
Congratulations to Smokazuna for being allowed to hold his head high and his nose even higher with the rest of the 'elite' participating in this mouth-watering pass.

I can assure you gentlemen Dino can certainly play with the best of them at any level, however, having had the extreme pleasure of communicating with Dino, and sharing a package or two with each other and having him participate in my personal pass- I can assure you, he is no snob- Just a wonderful person with a tremendous eye and taste for the finer cigars life has to offer :thumbs:

Congrat's Brother Dino! :)
(Dino, a word to the wise- Stay away from the Grey Poupon!!!! :D)

:thumbs: Toaster

Thanks for the awesome package of smokes, Matt! I went to the shop and was being very snobbish, lighting up one rare isom after another! Boy was I cool!

Oh, those were for the pass? My bad! :sign: :sign: :sign:

Got the box and didn't even have time to open it as I was heading out to work! I'll try to get this thing on the road tomorrow if I have a decent box at home!

Alright you arrogant bastids, get ready!!

:p

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Thanks for the awesome package of smokes, Matt! I went to the shop and was being very snobbish, lighting up one rare isom after another! oy was I cool!

Oh, those were for the pass? My bad! :sign: :sign: :sign:

Got the box and didn't even have time to open it as I was heading out to work! I'll try to get this thing on the road tomorrow if I have a decent box at home!

Alright you arrogant bastids, get ready!!

:p
I sniff at your snobbery! ;) :D

LMAO! I'll be on a plane to personally kick your elitist snob ass, if those cigars aren't boxed up in the next few days. All of them!! LMAO!!!!

Oh and I didn't forget to put something in there just for you. Figured you needed something to smoke while boxing that stuff up. :)

Damn, let me open this thing!!

Very nice Matt!! I'll enjoy this smoke today!!

Packing up things now, hopefully I'll make it to the PO before it closes!

Thanks Matt! :D

Matt R said:
Oh and I didn't forget to put something in there just for you. Figured you needed something to smoke while boxing that stuff up. :)
Hmmmmm, maybe you've started something here? A cigar forwarded from the previous passer to enjoy while going thru the box?

Allofus123 said:
Hmmmmm, maybe you've started something here? A cigar forwarded from the previous passer to enjoy while going thru the box?
As long as it starts with a "D", ends in an "F" and has the letters A-V-I-D-O-F in between, with the name of a city on an island just a short boat ride from the Keys, on the band, that's fine by me. ;)

Man, is that a run-on sentence or what??? LMAO!

Okay, My tupperware container was too small, so I'm picking one up later on if I can't find the large one I know I have.

This will go in the morning for certain! I had an early meeting at work and didn't get this out today!

I think the gift smoke is a great idea, I'll put something in for my buddy Wade! Also, my Extend case $$ will be coming in this box Wade!

I'll post the numbers tomorrow and will send this UPS not USPS!

Either of those will work, let's skip the post office on this one!

Lee :D

This pass is going to be a blast!!! :thumbs:

Thanks for the invitation... :)

Well, I got this thing boxed up and by the time I got it to the shipping place, UPS had come already.

This is going out USPS to Wade tomorrow as I needed it to go before next week as my schedule is hectic all next week.

Thanks! :D

This pass is NOT in progress... yet. I want my money back!!!

Wait, what money? Umm... better take my meds again. :D

Young tobacco...overpriced...

;)

Nothin' wrong with being elitist either! Have fun boys!

Box goes tomorrow UPS!

Sorry for the delay but I had way too much going on the last few days!

Cheers!

Lee :D

And away she goes......0303 1290 0001 2506 3159

Heads up Wade!

This is going USPS as it would have cost $87 to ship it UPS!!! :0

Leebo8-9-8 said:
.........it would have cost $87 to ship it UPS!!! :0
They have to pay for the secret bridge they built so those brown trucks don't get water in their carburators. ;) :sign:

Lee, was that because of weight or destination? Sure seems high.

I'm going to have to pull out of this one fellers.
I have issues that will prevent me from participating in this one.

Wade, if you would purge me from the list when it arrives I will be in your debt.
Sorry guys.

Bu-bye
NA