• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Elitist Snob Pass

Yeah Neal, sorry you can't do it but I cmpletely understand!

We'll catch next time! ;)

Bruddah Wade, it oughta be hitting you real soon.

:( The mailman came and nada. I bet the USPS Paddleboat broke down so the Pass is on the USPS Canoe again... LOL! Hopefully tomorrow!

Aloha,

Wade

Better than mailing it out at Christmas time... :)

I remember sending a package that took two weeks to get there... :(

I still haven't received the box yet... :( I'm hoping it arrives today... if it does I'll be sure to let everyone know!

Aloha,

Wade

That's why I want to use UPS for the rest of the pass. Understandable that going across the ocean is too expensive, so Wade use USPS if it's cheaper. But, with UPS or Fed Ex (and it doesn't have to be next day or even 2nd day, just regular ground) we have an idea where it is at, instead of just when it left or was delivered. It'll get there, bro. No worries. :)

Houston, we have a problem... :(

Riding down to Daytona for bike week. I will be gone from February 25th to March 10th. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like this pass will arrive to me in time. Please place me in a different position towards the end, or if that is a problem, I will have to bow out of this one.

Thanks.

Devin Cole said:

Riding down to Daytona for bike week. I will be gone from February 25th to March 10th. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like this pass will arrive to me in time. Please place me in a different position towards the end, or if that is a problem, I will have to bow out of this one.

Thanks.
A problem fitting you in? LOL... I am sure Lee would call up God and ask him to change the Earth's orbit around the sun in order to create the perfect space/time equilibrium. LOL... I think you are in good hands here!

Emo

:lookup: :sign:

Devin Cole said:

Thanks.
OK, we'll re-route.. but only for lots of pictures of the scantilly clad biker chicks!! LMAO!

New pass order... Wade, please adjust the list in the box. Thanks!

wkmang
Allofus123
Skydivnekd
Smokozuna
JoeP
Shadow
Devin
TheBeast
MattR

No problem... will adjust the order accordingly! And... STILL NO BOX TODAY!!! :angry: :angry:

Guys... I'm wondering... is there another ricin or anthrax scare on the East Coast? It's weird because I haven't gotten the pass yet... haven't received Lee's check for the GB and another CFer from Maryland also sent his check the same time as Leebo and I haven't received it either. I'm hoping everything arrives tomorrow and I'll keep everyone posted!

Aloha,

Wade

I've noticed that a few packages that I've sent to the West coast have been taking longer to arrive. As for the Anthrax scare, I haven't heard anything.

The box was returned today as the addy was wrong, so they say! It was on the label though..... I'm going to open it up tonight and check it, looks like the PO opened the box as there is a different typ of tape on the box now! Idiots!

Well, it will go out again tomorrow!

Sorry for the delay!

Info.. we need info...... Lee, try sending it regular UPS and see what it costs. LMK what the cost is and I'll pay half if need be.

Whew... glad you have it back Bro! Matt... it's gonna be pricey as you need to ship UPS Blue to Hawaii. For some reason you can't use Ground... I think it has something to do with water in the carburetors! LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

Yeah, everything is okay and the gars are in my cooler until Monday. I can send it blue, but it's gonna be expensive.

I had Wade's addy wrong, in rushing around trying to get things ready, I miss copied it or something! What an idiot! Oh well, the cigars are safe, that's all that matters!

It will cost around $80 to send it, but that's what I'm doing Monday!

Sorry for the delay!

Lee

Leebo8-9-8 said:
It will cost around $80 to send it, but that's what I'm doing Monday!
Damn!!! How much did it cost you the first time?

That is ONE expensive pass. :0

How bout USPS Express. Guaranteed overnight at about half as much as UPS.

Emo