• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ever So Growing collection

gahau

Banned
I have spend waaaaaaaay to much money of cigars =0
here is the thing... no more spare change for a humi.
I would like to place a solidarity call you all your BOTL, is there anyone out there with an extra 150 count or extra humidor that they would like to trade for some fine smoke?
I have some padron 64, 26, 40th and 80th anni (a couple of 45th... but I don't really wanna part with these)
bunch of OpusX and other decent smoke Tats, Sopranos etc etc

Thanks =)

I would like to place a solidarity call you all your BOTL, is there anyone out there with an extra 150 count or extra humidor that they would like to trade for some fine smoke?
I have some padron 64, 26, 40th and 80th anni (a couple of 45th... but I don't really wanna part with these)

Thanks =)

buy a cooler

Thanks =)

buy a cooler
yea... I was thinking about that but I kinda want something with more... Style per say

Thanks =)

buy a cooler

I couldn't agree more, I had an old 58 quart cooler sitting around and just washed out the inside with bleach. Awesome humi!

Thanks =)

buy a cooler

I couldn't agree more, I had an old 58 quart cooler sitting around and just washed out the inside with bleach. Awesome humi!
but but but... its fgly LOL
=)

You could paint it to look like faux wood and stick a fake window on the top.

Actually, that could be pretty fun to watch. You should do it!

Buy a cooler for now, later on down the road, you can just shove it in your closet or basement and use it as your box for really long-term aging.

Then, when you have some more dough later, you can buy something pretty like an Aristocrat or Avallo to display in your office or living room.

One more note...

If you just want to get a desktop for now, try surfing CBid and see if you can land a good deal.

Buy a cooler for now, later on down the road, you can just shove it in your closet or basement and use it as your box for really long-term aging.

Then, when you have some more dough later, you can buy something pretty like an Aristocrat or Avallo to display in your office or living room.

One more note...

If you just want to get a desktop for now, try surfing CBid and see if you can land a good deal.
I guess... everyone is telling me to get the cooler (even coworkers...)
BUT is there ANYONE here that got cool humi that they don't need ?! I am not asking for a free one lol I am giving some fine smoke for it lol

Is this a weird request? lol

PS: Thanks for the tip on Cbib =)

Man, I spent $50 on a cooler and about $20 on a lb. of beads. I have about 1500$ worth of cigars in there and couldn't be happier. I promise it is the best investment for the money.

Buy a cooler.

BUT is there ANYONE here that got cool humi that they don't need ?! I am not asking for a free one lol I am giving some fine smoke for it lol

....buy the cooler and get it over with. They may be "fgly" but they work flawlessly and the price is cheap.

Or, buy a decent humidor cabinet with some storage capacity. Bob Staebell can fix you right up.

B.B.S.

....buy the cooler and get it over with. They may be "fgly" but they work flawlessly and the price is cheap.

Or, buy a decent humidor cabinet with some storage capacity. Bob Staebell can fix you right up.

B.B.S.
Ah man every one is on to the cooler lol
okok I will at least get ONE cooler
BUT I still need something for display, piece of conversation etc etc
Who is Bob Staebell???

Thanks

I say either get a nice cabinet humidor or get a cooler. If you want a display piece, then do your research and get one that you really like instead of going the cheap route with a trade. Basically, if you want something nice, then do your research and get something that's really nice (within your budget). If you need something cheap because you're low on space, then get a cooler.

I understand why people would want a desktop humidor, I want one for work to be honest, but I'm going to save up and get something custom made with some nice wood work since I want it to be a conversation piece. My everyday humidor is a coleman cooler with a pound of beads and a hydrometer from walmart. Also, the great thing about coolers is when I run out of space, I can upgrade without worrying about how much money I spent on the original humidor. Plus, it's pretty easy to get rid of a cooler if you don't need it anymore. It's a little harder to get rid of a humidor.

Thanks =)

I guess I'm a little surprised you posted this in the Lobby. All buys/sells/trades should be posted in the BST forums. I don't know if you knew you didn't qualify to post your request in there so you thought you'd do it here or what, but the rules state:

SALES/WANTS/TRADES/GROUP BUYS - Must be an active member of CigarPass in good standing for at least the past four (4) months to post a SALE/WANT/TRADE/GROUP BUY. If you see a SALE -or- GROUP BUY posted by an established member, you are free to inquire within. You may be asked to send your end first.

Please don't take this personally, but I think it's important not to set an example that finding ways around the rules is the way to go. You've been given some great advice on the cooler, I hope it works out for you.

I have a desktop that holds about 100 or so. PM me and we'll talk if you'd like. I'm in the Roswell Woodstock area. I also have a 25-30 ct. we can discuss as well.

Who is Bob Staebell???

Thanks
....oh, he's this guy in Texas that's made a cabinet or two.......
whistling.gif

wow BBS...
I nice but pricey lol =)
lets see what he is willing to do for a box of OpusX lol
Coolers hold humidity flawlessly, and provide lots of storage for the money. But, you don't want one.

Cabinet humidors are beautiful to look at, but you think they cost too much.

I don't think you know what you want. Might want to take up a simpler hobby......