• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Everclear / Grain Alcohol 190 proof

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
Who has access to and would be willing to get me a case and ship it to me in California. You can private message me for details. Thanks.

Good luck with that Mike! It’s illegal to sell grain alcohol in the vast majority of states with an ABV% that high. Even then you have to have a grain alcohol permit.

We can get the 151 Everclear in Virginia and it’s legal with the permit for the 190, but I don’t know anyone that has such a thing.

It might be a while for me to get around to it, but there are a few place out here. I will pm when I get time for it to see if you still need it.

It's legal here in NH, but liquor stores don't have it. Seems kids were abusing it a few years back. In their infinite wisdom our legislature chose not to stock it, rather than make it illegal. "Live Free or Die."

Doc

Thanks for the response. In California, you can only legally purchase 151 proof alcohol. I need the 190 proof. I know it's illegal to ship it to me. But then again, so was obtaining certain origin cigars. I've had a friend ship some to me from Arizona when he lived there. Some laws are just not practical when it comes to hurting the majority to serve a few. Anyway. If any of you feel like being a rebel... message me and we will keep this on the down low. Of course I will pay all charges and be very thankful for any help I receive ... Oh ... and did I say PLEASE Help me? :cool:

And I need about 6 - 1.75 liter bottles. Not all at once. And it can even be transferred to a safe container that isn't glass or marked. I'll pay for that as well. I'm pretty desperate. I'm taking care of my 77 year old mother and she's ill, so I can't drive to Arizona to get it myself. Because I'd definitely risk the boarder crossing myself to obtain it. Anyway ... thanks for listening and if anyone can help, message me.

Thanks for the response. In California, you can only legally purchase 151 proof alcohol. I need the 190 proof. I know it's illegal to ship it to me. But then again, so was obtaining certain origin cigars. I've had a friend ship some to me from Arizona when he lived there. Some laws are just not practical when it comes to hurting the majority to serve a few. Anyway. If any of you feel like being a rebel... message me and we will keep this on the down low. Of course I will pay all charges and be very thankful for any help I receive ... Oh ... and did I say PLEASE Help me? :cool:

And I need about 6 - 1.75 liter bottles. Not all at once. And it can even be transferred to a safe container that isn't glass or marked. I'll pay for that as well. I'm pretty desperate. I'm taking care of my 77 year old mother and she's ill, so I can't drive to Arizona to get it myself. Because I'd definitely risk the boarder crossing myself to obtain it. Anyway ... thanks for listening and if anyone can help, message me.

Let me look Michael and I'll get back with you.