• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Every Father's Nightmare

Being from Pgh, this case is all over the air waves here - The guys attorney is slime - Does anything to get his face on TV - If someone needs to volunteer to pull the switch, count me in - If not, I am sure BRUNO will take care of him in the slammer

There is no just punishment for people like this. In cases such as these most of the victims are so irreparably damaged that nothing in this world could be construed as justice. Most of these creeps are so manipulative they can convince themselves that they are doing something "good" for the child and then turn around and convince themselves that any punishment given them is "good" for them and thus enjoyable.

The perpetrators of crimes of this sort are pathological to a degree that their motivations and coping mechanisms will never be understood.

I say just wipe them off the face of the earth and be done with them. They can't be truly punished or reformed, so they might as well just be gone.

Whoa... there was a similar case back in the 70's. Some guy kidnapped a girl and kept her in a box under his bed. She was so brainwashed that they even went to visit her parents once, just so they'd quit searching for her.

Some real sickos out there.

Hmmm, a qoute from Sin City might be applicable here:

"And when his eyes go dead, the hell I send him to will seem like heaven after what I've done to him."

:D

JK

I vote for slow castration.....maybe a quarter inch at a time.

You can take my wife, you can take my house, but if you take my kid you would be a very very unhappy person. And then dead.

Considering that I'm Sicilian by birthright/bloodlines, and aside from the fact that I cannot stand any type of child molestation of ANY kind, all I can say is that when I were done with him death would be welcomed with open arms.

Darren

It would be convenient for me to get my hands on the guy because I could see how long my Roburn cooking torch would last and how many refills I get on a can of King butane.

I vote for slow castration.....maybe a quarter inch at a time.
At a minimum.

I think this guy is going to hopefully hate it in prison.
1) he is a security gaurd ... a wannabe police officer
2) he kidnapped and molested a child

Add that up and it should be pretty easy to get the pound to make his life a living hell.

If anything like that ever happened to either of my daughters, there would probably be a scene like in ... shoot .. I can't remember .. the movie where the father hides in the courthouse and then blows the rapist away when he goes to trial.