• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Everything is $1.00

Oh OK, so there a pass with the above cigars, then as an aside almost to the pass, there is a taste test.

There are 5 cigars to taste test, 4 of which are in the $1 range and one of which is considered a higher grade of cigar, and we are to review all five, and if desired, try to guess which of the five is the one that's worth more than $1?

If I have this right, in.

I have been wondering if there were any decent dollar sticks out there and would love to do a blind taste test of them. Have some nice sticks to put in on the AF side of the pass as well so If you have a spot left Id like to participate.

CYG

Not sure if you got my PM, but id love to join!

Ive never been in a pass, but Id like to get in on this one if there is any room

pm sent

Just so everyone who has sent a PM knows that I am not going to respond or post the pass list until next Monday so don't think I am ignoring your PM.

If it isnt to late to accept a Newbie to the pass, I would like to join if possible. This was why I registered in the first place. PM sent as well. :D

PM sent. I can Vouch for Mr. Peat, even though... Just kidding he's a good guy and you can trust him.

Smokyballs said:
PM sent. I can Vouch for Mr. Peat, even though... Just kidding he's a good guy and you can trust him.
[snapback]247350[/snapback]​

Thanks for the vouch Smokyballs. I wouldnt jeapodize buying cigars from down there as we both know. :D

A few things have been happening lately, will post the order later today or tomorrow.

If there is still a possibility of geting in, I would love to play.

-FEtter

Ok, I finally put up what the projected pass order is, I am still working on one more spot. 50th and I will make the first stop in person, he lives in STL. The other Missourians live in KC and I might suggest a herf in KC to make the exchange. theorangeman lives a fairly short distance away and I would suggest we could also make a small herf, possibly with 50th. Then I will send the box to wam and it will finish it's route. Just thoughts, but I would like to get it finally organized by Mon or Tues next week and sent off. The goal is kinda slim now, but it would be nice to have it done before Christmas.

I'm withdrawing so dont worry about me.

Thanks for letting me in GolfGar!!! It should get done fairly fast if the first 3 peeps all get it done in 1 step.

Sounds good golfgar, I'll move fast on it as well. If this doesn't conclude before Christmas, as you know, we'll definitely have some delays with people being out of town. At any rate, looking forward to it! :thumbs: