• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Excited

That's a beautiful set.
Thanks! I wanted it to look like outer space. That was the closest I could find with what he had available to him. I didn't post his name or link just so it doesn't seem like an ad. I am just really excited. If anyone wants a set I can share info.

This should be in the happy thread but it also belongs here…. I am very excited!!!!

Still curing, will ship Monday !!!

View attachment 63651
Oh, I thought you had gotten a Yuggi lighter.
Well even though you didn’t use the 5 paragraph format, I still love it. Looks wicked cool! Very spacey with the purple.

Dang Chad, very cool and really enjoy your color choice. Your local gang should find them exciting, unusual and of course, useful.

I assume this is acrylic? Are they made the same way you make pens?

Cool, that’s what I thought! My dad makes pens sometimes, but not recently.

Oh, I thought you had gotten a Yuggi lighter.
Well even though you didn’t use the 5 paragraph format, I still love it. Looks wicked cool! Very spacey with the purple.
reported.

Are they from Troy Woodworks? I've often wanted to get some of those and I was going to ask him to do his interpretation of my milky way image above Mt. Rainier.

Thanks! I wanted it to look like outer space. That was the closest I could find with what he had available to him. I didn't post his name or link just so it doesn't seem like an ad. I am just really excited. If anyone wants a set I can share info.

Nailed it, that's exactly what I thought when I first saw it.