• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

EXCITING NEWS!

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
Well, we just got home after a couple days in the hospital. We got there at 7:00 am Wednesday. Pitocin drip was started at 8:30 am. Carrie had her first contraction around 10:00 am. At 8:45 pm she began pushing and at 10:04 she officially gave birth to our brand new *SON*. Since I don't have the cigars to sponser a contest for all the stats, I'll let you all know without guessing.
Little William Christopher Frank was 7 pounds, 8 ounces and 21 1/2 inches long. There were a few complications, that I'll go into more details later about, but everything turned out perfectly. He's 100% healthy and stunningly beautiful (just ask Grandma, she'll vouch for me!). I'll post some pictures and give more details later, but right now we're a little tired :p

Thanks to EVERYONE for their well wishes,
Dave :D , Carrie :p , & William :love:

Welcome to the world William :thumbs:

Dave, congrats to you and Carrie.

Congratulations Dave, seems like yesterday to me the day my daughter was born now it is her second year in college.

Congrats Dave!!!!

Just out of curiosity, how many referrals did you need to get for a free kid?? :D

Congratuations Dave and Carrie :thumbs:
Aloha William

Bill

Glad to hear that everything went (relatively) well. Now sit back, relax, have a good cigar, and get ready for the next 18 years!!

Seriously, this must be a great day for you and your wife. First child, wow!! Brings back memories of my day in the hospital 33 years ago.

Way to go, Dave and Carrie and William! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Congratulations, that's fantastic, I'm glad everyone is doing well. Good luck. See you in a few years. :D

Horse said:
Congratulations to the Frank family :)
Frank? Who's Frank?

Anyhoo, congrats David. What a great blessing! Try to get some sleep now....no, I mean RIGHT NOW, cause you ain't gonna be gettin much!

God Bless Your Family,

Joe

Congratulations! Kids are wonderful!