• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

EXCITING NEWS!

Congrats Dave and Carrie and Welcome William, our newest CP member :D

Good luck with everything,
John V.

Congratulations Dave & Carrie!

Congrats Dave & Carrie! Now get him training on them computers!! :)

Congratulations Carrie and Dave! That's great news! ...And I love the name !! (my son is William too :p )

It looks like Carrie had her "Labor Day" a few days before the rest of us! :D

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Glad things went smoothly. You're gonna be begging him to let you sleep through the night, you'll blink your eyes, then he'll be starting 6th grade. Soak up the experience!

Congrats!, there is no better feeling/event in the world. :) Be sure to put the band of the cigar that you smoked in celebration in his baby book. ;)

Got a few more pictures posted at http://www.daveandcarrie.com

normal_100_0346.JPG
:love:

Awwww, he's beautiful!! :) And look, he's got a haircut just like his Dad's!!! :lookup:

Great looking lad there Dave! Best words of advice about parenting were from a good friend of ours. Don't listen to anybody except for your doctor. Have fun, each day is a wonderful experience.

Congrats Dave!

My son has been the biggest joy in my life since his birth 22 months ago. I am sure you will enjoy this blessing as well.

All of the things you hear about the difficulties of being a parent are true; you aren't going to get much sleep in the next year; you will see the most gross substance ever coming out of his rear the next few days but it will improve until he starts solids - then it will be VERY gross again. Right now I am going around cleaning up my son's crayon drawings off of every surface in the house....

Its all worth it to be his Dad.

Matt

Let me be the first to say... WELCOME ABOARD WILLIAM!!!! What a cutie!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Carrie and Dave!!! Here's wishing Carrie a speedy recovery!

Aloha,

Wade

Although my kids are now 24 and 26 years old and no longer live at home - they are still the most wonderful things that have ever happened to me.

Take the time to enjoy him as he grows up - and all too soon. Even the hardest moments are part of that adventure, so make sure you enjoy each moment as it occurs.

What wonderful things are ahead of you!!! :love: