• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

explanation

Double D

alphabetically challenged
all i will try to explain some things here that need explaining specifically my bad behavior also this is not meant to be an excuse or a plea for sympathy just an explanation.

Guys,
I have been contemplating how to do this for a couple of days. The fact is I have been in a nasty state of mind since before Thanksgiving and it is starting to bleed over into my online postings.

My wife who means everything to me has been sick and in and out of hospitals for the last year or so and until recently there were a whole multitude of things the DR's blamed it on.

so she has been reading the internet trying to figure out for herself what is going on a few weeks ago she found a story about a woman who's story was identical to hers. the woman in the story said to insist on a certain blood test from the dr's and that they would be reluctant to do it but insist anyway. So my wife did and sure enough she came back positive for cancer. My wife is the type of person that goes into personal defeat whenever she gets bad news and I have been expending most of my energy to try and lift her spirits and convince her life goes on.

This coming Monday I take her to the hospital so they can operate on Tuesday to positively identify the problem and maybey remove some tumors. I have not slept much because she stays up all night crying and so I have been cranky. On top of that we have family here for the last three weeks who are not understanding of the situation and constantly make demands of there own.

I have been babysitting my 2 yo grandaughter on a near constant basis plus taking care of my wife so my nerves are just shot. and it has been reflected in my posting. I am not making excuses just trying to shed some light on the situation.
Respectfully
dale

We all make mistakes when under pressure. Hope everything turns out ok for you and your wife. We will include you all in our prayers.

John

Dale, don't worry about anything that you might have said wrong or inappropriately. We're all here for each other and my prayers are with you and your wife. I hope she recovers quickly and godspeed.

Dale, I haven't read any of the posts that you referred to, but under the circumstances it is understandable. Prayers and best wishes to you and your wife.

Ken

Dale, you and your family are in my prayers.

Hang in there.

My family and I will pray for you and your wife. This far outweighs any disagreement that may go on here so please don't be troubled by it, concentrate on what really matters; your wife. Take care and stay strong.

Prayers and thoughts to you and your family.

Cparker

My family will pray for you're wife and your family, hopefully everything will turn out alright. Stay strong brother and positive, sometimes all we see is the negatives, i'm sure there are positives in your situation. Best of wishes!

You are permitted to speak your mind, it's called debate. You are also entitled to change your mind.
I didn't see anything wrong with your posts Dale, you were just voicing an opinion at that time.

My thoughts are with you, your wife and your family.

Brian

Prayers and patience go out to you!

Hang in there brother! :thumbs:

Hang in there. Good thoughts coming your way from this family.

Truly sorry to hear the troubles you and yours are going through. Mine and my family will have you and your wife in our thoughts and prayers.

Greg

You're not the only one who can't walk on water. Keep the spirits high.

Dale, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I can really relate right now so if you need someone to talk to I'm here for you.

Dale,

Never you mind about us. You're a fixture here and forgiveness awaits all brothers and sisters.

I'll keep you, your wife, and your family in my thoughts. Godspeed and kick that cancer's ass.

Wilkey

Prayers and good thoughts for your family and yourself. Hang in there!

Bill