• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Explosive Viaje?

Yojimbo

Brutish Nubber
TnT, C4, and Roman Candles available at my B&M. Anyone know anything about them? Viaje has yet to let me down, so I grabbed a C4 to smoke this afternoon.

They dressed them up nice. The c4 and TNT come in boxes built and painted to look like they came from explosives factories, and the rc in a bulk fireworks box. The TNT has a 6 inch "fuse" twisted into the cap, a lot like the M80 from (I think) tat.

They dressed them up nice. The c4 and TNT come in boxes built and painted to look like they came from explosives factories, and the rc in a bulk fireworks box. The TNT has a 6 inch "fuse" twisted into the cap, a lot like the M80 from (I think) tat.
There was a Pepin firecracker smoke that had a fuse like that. That's the first I remember seeing. I haven't seen a Tat M80.

Yea and the C-4 Has a capped foot like the Zombie! I am trying to get a hold of some but no luck yet here locally. I have a couple TNT from 2011 in the humidor. I wish the made the boxes smaller and not 75 count.

I'll be honest, for all the shit we give Pete, he seemingly has nothing on Viaje. Do they even have a regular line of cigars anymore?

He used to have a regular production liner. This spring he announced he was going to everything being a special run.

I still havent had any Viaje none of the B&M around me sell any of them. Where is good place that I could maybe pick up a sample of a few of them.

I still havent had any Viaje none of the B&M around me sell any of them. Where is good place that I could maybe pick up a sample of a few of them.

Also once kendell is done hooking you up try Federal Cigar in Plaistow NH ask for Ben and tell him Paul sent you. Last I checked they had the last years tnt, summer fest, and white label project(aka Stuffed Turkey). They may have this years release by now.

Paul

I dont know if any of you have dealt with Corona Cigar, but I receieved an email today stating they had the TNT and the C4's available in fivers only.

I have ordered from them in the past, but nothing recently.

(Not trying to push CC but thought due to this thread I would put it out there)

photobucket-495-1340757123896.jpg

Ruben's Cigars in Hackensack had some of each.

-Rob