• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fantasy Baseball

Last week!! Hopefully my team gets its head out of its rear and does something!! :)

So far, I'm in the money with less than a week to go! Now that my Braves are officially out of the playoffs, this is my only baseball-related thing I can cheer for.

So far, I'm in the money with less than a week to go! Now that my Braves are officially out of the playoffs, this is my only baseball-related thing I can cheer for.

Glad to see you are still hanging around these parts Eric. Good luck with a few more days to go, I sadly will be sending sticks to someone.
blush.gif

David

Well the league is over. It was a fun year. I bounced around 1st through 3rd and ended up on top. Got to love it.

Here is who won and who is shipping to who.

1st place:
ATF - billbaker3

These three ship to me:
Miami Padron -miamipadronsmoker
Tumbleweeds - Sweetrice80
REO Teabaggin - gregor22

2nd place:
merkinmulleters - merkinmullet

These two ship to him:
Hedge Hogs - Fishin345
Reef Fish - drunkfish3
You will get one box since these two will send together, they asked if we could do this.

3rd place:
Eshaws HGH All-Stars - Eshaw99

This one ships to him:
Pembroke RASS Runners - pembroke3355

4th place:
IFI - {tpc}
You get nothing, but pay nothing.

Please send these people your address so that they can send you your package.

Sticks received from pembroke. Great selection Don! :thumbs:

Thanks Bill for running it! I had fun, even though I slipped at the end. I did win my 6-team all stud head to head league though!

I received my winnings from the fish brothers. Great sticks guys, thankl you! Also, thanks Bill for hosting the league. Had a good time following my team, but glad its over.