• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fantasy Football 2005-2006

If there's room, I would like to play.

Motor City Madmen

Thanks, pm sent.

JV

I'll see if I can get Alexgtp in this also looks like we still need one more right?

The roster is almost full. We need to decide on cigars for the payouts. Looks like we'll be able to get a couple boxes, with at least one of them being pretty high end.

So what do you guys think?

Looks good. Did everyone notice the team name chage for my team? As for the smokes I am leaving that decision up to the rest of the group.

JAEwing said:
Looks good. Did everyone notice the team name chage for my team? As for the smokes I am leaving that decision up to the rest of the group.
[snapback]212230[/snapback]​

I saw it. "Ash Kickers" :laugh: Great name Jason!!! Now lets see how much "ash" they actually kick. :p

As for cigars, could everyone post one or two brands they like (ISOM) and preferred sizes? Then we will see what's available and narrow it down.

Thanks,

Ray

Since I know nuthin about ISOMs. I defer to others for brands.

as far as size.... size does matter:)

I am good to go with whatever is selected.

Werner Warriors

Savage112 said:
Since I know nuthin about ISOMs. I defer to others for brands.

as far as size.... size does matter:)

I am good to go with whatever is selected.

Werner Warriors
[snapback]212326[/snapback]​

DITTO THAT

I'll go with the majority. However, I've never been a big Partagas fan... But I'm sure I could suffer through. :whistling:

hmm got to that page do I need to sign up for a seperate user ID and password? I tried the password you sent me and used the cp ff thingy and also the id number that you posted in the first post

only 8 teams are signed up is that all we have or are people just slacking? lol