• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fantasy Football 2005-2006

So far it seems there are a couple teams that the Draft Date isn't good for. Anyone else need this thing moved? If so, we may be able to September 2nd if that will work better for everyone.

Also, I hope you guys are recruiting, we still need 3 teams, not to mention we may need a few backups.

grand cru no 2 said:
So far it seems there are a couple teams that the Draft Date isn't good for. Anyone else need this thing moved? If so, we may be able to September 2nd if that will work better for everyone.
[snapback]210305[/snapback]​

Either date should be good for me.

Sept 2 works much better for me.

Also, can we get a roll call? who's in? I only saw 4 teams on the league website.

Is there room for this...I love FF, Im a diehard player and I spend all winter on the internet resear...wait a minute. I've never played before, what is Fantasy Football :)

If there's a spot open count me in.

mhortsch, you're in! Just need a team name. ;)

Please, everyone who's on the list check in if you are still playing! We need to get this thing all set so everyone can get their entry fees in by the deadline.

Thanks,

Ray

Guys, I'm so sorry, but you will need a backup for me. I'm going to have to pull out. I've been thinking a lot about it and this would be two leagues for me and that is just too much with everything else in life.

I hope you all have fun and please forgive backing out!

Joe

Using Yahoo there is a chat setup in the draft set up that works great. I had a draft last night and we just used theirs. Just trying to help.

mhortsch said:
Team Name: Daimond Cutters
[snapback]211335[/snapback]​

Make sure the name gets posted exactly as shown above! :D :whistling:

JoeInvest said:
Guys, I'm so sorry, but you will need a backup for me. I'm going to have to pull out. I've been thinking a lot about it and this would be two leagues for me and that is just too much with everything else in life.

I hope you all have fun and please forgive backing out!

Joe
[snapback]211237[/snapback]​

Joe, no problem. I know exactly what you mean brother. Good luck in the CS league! :thumbs:

Mhortsch, your in for Joe.

Come on guys, we need more teams! And everyone hasn't checked in yet. I'll pm all the guys that initially wanted in to see where they stand.

Sense there were no objections to the proposed Draft date change, the new Draft Date is:

Friday September 2nd 9:00pm CDT

So far we have 8 confirmed teams! Waiting on replies from 2 other pms, which means we need at least 2 more teams, and maybe 4.

So if anyone else is interested, please let me know ASAP!!!

Hey guys---Great to see another board with a FF draft being set up. Currently in two now. Won't go into a third but wanted to throw some items at you.

One league has Yahoo and one has Fox sports.
Just drafted Yahoo and while you draft there is a chat box to use. Worked fine. Unless you have dual monitors forget about AIM or the CP chat room. To many screens open and you could miss something. Plus having a few java screens open on the equipment you guys use could be deadly. So as far as real time chat the drafting board provides something integrated to use.

Fox Sports is next week. Right now msn/fox are having all sorts of problems. Once worked out this is the best free option out there. Why? Free stat tracker all year. Thats right. Sunday afternoons you can run to your PC and see how your playing real time. Yahoo its a $9.99 add on for real time scoring. I hate waiting until Tuesday to see if I won. Or doing the stats myself to see where I'm at so I'm a big fan of "free" stat tracker.

Before the draft make sure all money is paypal/checked in. Why? If you get I'll pay you later and you have the draft and that person never pays it screws everything up. Like last year. I was in three leagues and hosted two. 5 stick pay up at the end. I had a huge headache chasing people and some winners never did get every stick owed. So always make sure people are paid prior to the draft. Fairest thing out there.

Good luck and have fun.

ENTRY FEE DEADLINE HAS BEEN CHANGED!!! PLEASE CHECK THE FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD FOR UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION.

We almost have a full team roster, but still could use at least a couple more teams.