• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fantasy Football Best Ball

I feel bad for whomever "D" is. The autodraft picked 5 QBs for him!!! Thats screwed up. I had a hard time seeing what the bye weeks were once I had drafted someone and they showed in your roster column...so both my QBs have week 14 bye šŸ˜¤ I would be happy to trade with D :)

Also, just to confirm, this is a best ball right, no roster management or waivers? What week does scoring go through?

Thanks for setting everything up!

ETA: I found the answer finally to my two questions.

That site definitely isn't the most intuitive, but it's the most customizable of any I've found. We use it for my dynasty and keeper league, and the best ball was free so just sent with that.

That said, autodraft is pretty terrible on all of them from my experience, this seemed extra shitty though. Have a feeling in going to be buying that team unfortunately.

It was fun, even if I think I drafted a defense in the 6th rd lol.

I wasnā€™t sure how to get players into a ā€œqueā€ but what was odd is that if you had a player selected, so you could just hit ā€œdraftā€ it would unselect the player when the next player was selected.

And if you changed ā€œpositionā€ and then tried to search by name for a player not in the position you had selected before, it just looked as if they were gone. That screwed me at least twice.

That site definitely isn't the most intuitive, but it's the most customizable of any I've found. We use it for my dynasty and keeper league, and the best ball was free so just sent with that.

That said, autodraft is pretty terrible on all of them from my experience, this seemed extra shitty though. Have a feeling in going to be buying that team unfortunately.
My friend John will be happy to take over Dā€™s team and try to salvage it, if you agree.

Justin, when do we get to see stats on that website. I went there this morning and everything was still 0. Does it update after all games are played for the week?

Justin, when do we get to see stats on that website. I went there this morning and everything was still 0. Does it update after all games are played for the week?
Yeah, you can look at the live scoring now though. I'll set the site up so it's easier to find.

Ok. They donā€™t have an app do they?

I am coming for you Anthony @{tpc} ! Although week 13 will crush me with both my QBs on bye.

Also, @smellysell , what week does this go through? All the way through week 18?