• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Farewell NYC Herf (05/27/09)

BigMacFU

Tornado of Teeth
Hey guys, as we talked about, I'd love to hang out one more time with the NYC crew before I leave. Next Wednesday is what will work best for me. We can hang out in the city if you want, brass monkey again, or try out that beer garden in the LES Lorely. If you guys have other suggestions, let me know. I should be able to hang out by 4 or 5.

i will know more on that actual day because thats is my first day back to the office after this long weekend
but i will try and make it.
too bad i dont own flip flops

a model at one of the import shows i used to do, she looked good then but got kind of tatered once she started getting skankier

I won't be able to make this, I have a concert that night. :angry:
Sorry I can't see you off Sean. We'll have to have a smoke the next time you are in town.

Sorry I can't see you off Sean. We'll have to have a smoke the next time you are in town.

Blowing off Sean for Hannah Montana...
That's cold Will!

I reckon I'll be herfin!

-Rob

That's cold Will!

I reckon I'll be herfin!

-Rob

Is there a Hannah Montana concert that night? I'll have to bail then :laugh:

I knew some of you were also mysteriously busy. :sign:
Just wait until the after party!

That's cold Will!

I reckon I'll be herfin!

-Rob

That's some funny shit! Diet Coke all through the nose. Thanks!

Straight up, I was drinking water though. Isy, if you can make it, see if you can drag Louie D out. Also, NOBODY BRING SMOKES FOR ME. Seriously, you all hit me up at the monthly meet up, I don't want anymore of your smokes. (Besides, I'm stealing all of Rob's once he's black out drunk Friday night).

That's cold Will!

I reckon I'll be herfin!

-Rob

That's some funny shit! Diet Coke all through the nose. Thanks!

well while your stealing robs, the kids from the bronx will be breaking into your car and taking your stash, the cloths we will leave behind because you will need something to sell to get more cigars.

Straight up, I was drinking water though. Isy, if you can make it, see if you can drag Louie D out. Also, NOBODY BRING SMOKES FOR ME. Seriously, you all hit me up at the monthly meet up, I don't want anymore of your smokes. (Besides, I'm stealing all of Rob's once he's black out drunk Friday night).

You're such a mooch :laugh: :laugh:

I'm in.

Where are we meeting???

Glad that I get to see Sean before he leaves us.

It looks like it will rain tomorrow so an update for the venue is probably in order