• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Farewell NYC Herf (05/27/09)

Yeah, the weather report is not promising. Let's make the call by 2 tomorrow so we can give them some warning.

The state just showed up here for a surprise inspection. Outstanding. While this will not keep me from eventually reaching the herf, it does mean I cannot leave early to get there by 5 like I wanted. Count me in for closer to 7. I'll be watching to see where it is.

i am also a maybe tonight, got to work today at noon so im gonna have to put in some extra hours so not sure when i get out, but im for sure on fri

No rain in the forecast or on the radar. I'm saying brass monkey. Wear a coat if you get chilly in the 60's without sun. I'll be there around 5-5:30.

OK. I'm leaving now. See y'all at the Brass Monkey.

Was going to HERF with you guys on Friday and see my parents today. Not wearing a shirt either. But now that Brass Monkey is back into the mix and LouiD is coming I can'ty miss this one. So you will have to deal my ugly mug today ( and maybe Friday as well :sign: )

Enjoy fellas! Glad the wether held out. Puff some of those great sticks towards me due west-northwest :)

Hey guys, now that I've got a moment, I want to thank everybody for coming out, Rob, Dave, Dan, Elliot, Jeff and Louie. It was great hanging out and I'll definitely miss the nyc crew. It was definitely a great time, Louie brought the sun out for us for sure, thanks for making that drive. Until next time guys.