• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Father Day Smokes

Light this!

Licensed to Kill
I know many of us are pulling some decent smokes out of the humi for Fathers Day along with some decent booze. So let's hear what your smokes and drinks are.

I'll start:

Breakfast smoke: 1998 SLR Lonsdale

Lunch smoke: 1999 Partagas Lonsdale
Drink: Four Rose 11 Yr

Dinner smoke: Behike 56
Drink: Tullibardine 20 Yr

Happy Fathers Day!

Not sure what cigar I'll have for the evening, but the morning smoke was a BBF.

Afternoon smoke will be a pre-2006 H. Upmann No. 2. 

After dinner is still TBD, but I'm thinking an Illusione Singulare 2013 Rose Croix.

I plan on lighting the BHK Bill sent me. I am looking foward to this one.

Smoking a Reinado Churchill right now, with some Lite.  Not sure how I will finish the day!

Happy Fathers Day!!

Breakfast with my youngest at the Hilton here in Vancouver (where he works as a chef).  Ate like it was Father's Day or something; Ribeye and eggs, potatoes, toast, and a fantastic bloody mary...!!  Ugg...lots of food very early...I'm heading out with a La Paulina "Mr Sam" robusto, will get into something even nicer later this afternoon...!!!

Heading over to my brother's for a bbq in a bit.  Usually end up smoking something from the My Father line.  Not sure what its gonna be yet.

Currently a Padron 1926 #9. This evening's is still TBD, but leaning towards a 44th anniversary.

75 R y J Churchill for the morning smoke, Hoyo EE LE 04, for the afternoon smoke and a R y J Hermosos No.1 LE 03 for the evening smoke. (can't remember the last time I smoked 3 in one day)

Happy Father's Day to all... a SPECIAL father's day to the new fathers out there...

edited spelling.

A #1 and some 21 year Elijah Craig smooth but hot at the same time- A nice compliment to the #1

louich said:
I plan on lighting the BHK Bill sent me. I am looking foward to this one.

Let me know what you think Louis...

Joya de nicaragua Ataño lancero in am, tat black petite lancero in PM. Good day!

Afternoon smoke, a fabulous HdM EE 2004 LE.  And a glass of Heathen Brewing's "Son of Malice" IPA.  Man, the hits just keep on coming..!!!

Is it bad juju to celebrate before the kid is born? He's not due to pop until October!

At lunch time I had a BHK 56 and for dinner a Don Pepin Garcia 10th (I just had to have a My Father cigar on Father's day!)

Cigar was the CFCF TAA 2009 Opus (thanks SS 2013).

The brew should be in a keg in a few weeks.
2014-06-15105455_zps7b1ff759.jpg

Decided to pull out something from 2006, when my son was born.  It was a great little Montecristo.

20140615_190001_RichtoneHDR_zpsws4ewuxb.jpg

Didn't get a chance yesterday between my son's baseball games and traveling home from Omaha. Grabbed a My Father 1922 this morning to start the day though. Can't complain about spending the day with my kids and parents, and watching the boys team make the final four of a 48 team tournament.