• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fathers Day Opus Shipment

I wonder who is responsible for their logistics? I want to put my application in after they give him the boot.

I just picked up six xXx about a half hour ago and asked. This is the last box my guy has so I only bought a couple.

I had him check on availability for me last wednesday, he said the rep told him later on this month they will be delivered. However he could not tell me what he was going to be getting. I finally talked him into selling me a box when they arrive so I will be checking back often until they arrive.

Hopefully robustos, but a box of #4's would work as well.

Checked my local yesterday morning. Nothing yet. Said he was hoping sometime this week. And his told him that there were so few Anejos, there probably wouldn't be any until Christmas.

4TH OF JULY is what I was told by my rep and don't hold your breath for Anejos!

just picked up the last anejo #77 from the only retailer around here that I know had them.

Red Cloud in Fullerton usually has Opus in stock in a few sizes and they've been out for about a month now.

Has anyone seen anything yet? Are we still looking at next week? I've stopped in my B&M that gets them 2x in the last week, and they have not received any yet...

I missed Opus around my parts, but it hit the week before father's day and hit three stores in two cities....

Nothing, 2 shops that by all means should have gotten a shipment in haven't herd anything. Thats all right im broke anyhow :blush:

All Opus accounts get a shipping notification email from Fuente when the Opus order ships to the store. I wonder if real soon means they got an email and the package is en route...

All Opus accounts get a shipping notification email from Fuente when the Opus order ships to the store. I wonder if real soon means they got an email and the package is en route...

I've only had the store for less than a year but I have never received an email prior to previous shipments. I have received the invoice though once prior to receiving the cigars :laugh:

I've only had the store for less than a year but I have never received an email prior to previous shipments. I have received the invoice though once prior to receiving the cigars :laugh:

Is that just not typical? :rolleyes: