• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fathers Day Opus Shipment

Scramble!

If anyone finds Petite Lancero's I'll mike it worth your while for a couple!

Ours are due in July, 3, 2007! :D

I heard form one of my locals that it would be (should be) next week. So we shall see!! Now I just have to make it down there.

Damon

I made an Ybor City run yesterday. Tampa Sweethearts says the next couple of weeks. Metropolitan (better known as the Fuente shop) says next week. King Corona didn't know anything.

JK

Man this is a bummer in two ways for me! I'm in Fuente Zone 5 so I am hearing end of July at the earliest, so I still have a while to wait. That's bummer #1. I'm almost out of anejos and they aren't shipping any this time! That's bummer #2! Oh well I guess it teaches the art of patience! Mason

My B&M finally got them :D - with a 2 cigar limit :(

No PLs, though.

John B Hayes in Fair Oaks Mall has them (4 differant types)
They must of changed their limit from 5 to 3
Thats ok cause I brought a friend from work so I scored (6) PL's MMMMMMMM

No PLs, though.

You have to put a limit on them unless you have an endless supply. People you never see come in when Opus arrive and want to buy the whole box. I'd rather let everyone have a crack at getting a couple sticks- especially my regulars who support me on a continual basis than have one person I never see walk out with the whole box.

Ba Humbug!!!

Just kidding, I agree

No PLs, though.

You have to put a limit on them unless you have an endless supply. People you never see come in when Opus arrive and want to buy the whole box. I'd rather let everyone have a crack at getting a couple sticks- especially my regulars who support me on a continual basis than have one person I never see walk out with the whole box.

No PLs, though.

I still think 2 cigars is a pretty stiff limit on purchases, let him who does the footwork to get there on time walk out with the spoils, or something.

No PLs, though.

I still think 2 cigars is a pretty stiff limit on purchases, let him who does the footwork to get there on time walk out with the spoils, or something.

I agree, 2 is a little low but it is nice to walk in 3 days later to see half a box of opus's on the shelf. :) As long as you take care of your regulars, I think it's pretty fair. They usually let me 2X or 3X up the limit if noone is there.

what pisses me off is when they only decide to put a 2 stick limit on the last box after selling out the complete order of boxes to one person.

None of my B&M's have limits on opus. Hell one had 3 boxes sitting there at msrp+tax for 3 weeks so i said fugg it and went to town.

I took the day off and headed to a B&M in Charleston WV. I shot down this morning to see 5 sizes at MSRP. His normal limit is 3, but because I made the drive he let me pick up 5 PL's and the Perfexion Slip Tin with three cigars all at MSRP (not sure what MSRP on the tins would be but he charged me $45. Eh, it's pretty :cool: ). Then I picked up a few other things and he gave me another 10% off! If you're near Charleston stop in to the Squire. It's a nice place with a big selection and nice smoking lounge. Sadly, it takes me an hour and a half to get there.