• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fathers Day Opus Shipment

Gator

Reaction score
This nappy headed Opus Ho is curious how far ahead of FD do they normally ship...

I believe they should start hitting stores Saturday, leaving most places sold out before the holiday.

:sign:
Just going off your travel plans. No idea when they really ship, and I was actually wondering the same thing. Have a safe trip, though.

Well, if gifts of Opus don't work out (even if it's a FD gift for yourself), I did see this:

potty.jpg

Where is the linky, so I can get one? I could play that after I finish the crossword.

Up in MASS, one local said the rep told him the shipment was running a little late, and would be the week after Father's Day. Haven't been to my local here to see if he had the story, though.

None at my local (which happens to be in South Dakota) yet, as of last Friday when I was last there. I plan to stop by tonight, so if the manager is around I'll ask him about it.

Talked to my local B&M today and they thought they would see it this week. Not sure what they are basing that on. They'll only allow 4 sticks per person, so its time to start lining up my pawns.

I checked my B&M after work; none yet, and the manager was not there, just the clerks who know nothing about the cigar portion of the business.

We were expecting ours before Father's Day (before now to be honest). When we called the Fuente rep to ask he said "nothing in the system" - whatever that means. I will know when they ship, but before then, let's all hope they're a week late...

over at my local b&m he said that he talked to his rep and was told they would be shipped in the week after fathers day... i was really surprised. i know know how true this is but he seems convinced... i also called a shop in WI (about an hour away) and they said they have not received anything either. Other B&Ms near me also have not received an order