• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fathers Day smokes?

I am in kind of a wierd situation I guess. I don't have any kids of my own. My girlfriend has a 15 year old daughter. I have know her since she was two. Even times when my girl and I went through breakups (sometimes for a year or two) I always tried to maintain the relationship with her daughter. So although she knows her father, they don't really have a relationship and I have tried to fill that void as much as I can. I know deep inside though she longs for a relationship with her real dad. Who wouldn't right? So any way I think the two of them are taking me to brunch tomorrow for fathers day. Then I am planning to go for a Power Ranger that I found in my vinotemp last night.

Fathers day will be interesting. If you know the Jerry scenario, Jerry is home from the hospital after his brain surgery. We are going to have him and his wife over for Father's Day and I am cooking. BUT, I am smoking a My Father Lancero, and a GoF 2006 Carlito Dble Robusto and or Churchill.

Hope all you Dad's have a great Father's Day.

It is in the high 90s here and I have to smoke outside but I am going to try to smoke through a Don Carlos Lancero and a '98 Trinidad Fundi.

Edit to add: I hope everyone has a Happy Father's Day!

I hope to put the finishing touches on my ark by Sunday. I made sure to have a little covered area on it so I can smoke and not be bothered by the rain up here, or bother the animals.

I am in kind of a wierd situation I guess. I don't have any kids of my own. My girlfriend has a 15 year old daughter. I have know her since she was two. Even times when my girl and I went through breakups (sometimes for a year or two) I always tried to maintain the relationship with her daughter. So although she knows her father, they don't really have a relationship and I have tried to fill that void as much as I can.

Hey SB,

Sounds to me like you have figured it out. Sometimes the best 'Dads' are not necessarily the biological fathers. My stepson will be over tomorrow and he is replacing some doors for me and then I think we'll have a smoke and just relax. It'll be a good day for sure.

(Your situation is not weird, it seems to be more commonplace in todays world than ever before.)
Good on you for being there for her. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Enjoy your day

Art

my wife came home from Californa with a sampler of cigars from Cardenas cigars and she picked me up a barber pole from them i have never seen i will be lighting that up after a nice chicken fried steak dinner! rp

I will probably be having an El Triunfador tomorrow evening. I hope it is every bit as good as the one I had 2 months ago. :thumbs:

My father, being a GP, would probably rather I didn't have some special smoke on this special day, but I'm going to anyway.

Looking through the humi's yesterday I came across a Diamond Crown Maximus Toro #4 that was gifted by a man from this board no longer with us.

I'll enjoy this smoke in his honour.

Between the Lines (one wrapper for each twin, LOL) followed by a Casa Fuente.

My boys presented me with a box of A. Fuente 8-5-8 naturals........this was my first box and coming from my boys it will always be remembered!

Hope everyone has a great day

Managed to find a long enough break in the rain to enjoy a VSG Tres Mystique with the old band. I was worried I didn't have too big a window, so I grabbed something small.