• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favored cigars survey

Habana Mike

I have decided as part of my interest and vocation in data anlytics to do an informal survey on the most popular cigars preferred by country or region, not based on HSA sales or other figures, but rather on preferences of seasoned smokers that participate on cigar forums. 

I expect the results to differ significantly from those generally reported as I doubt the most favored cigar in any population sample will be the Monte #4, which has been consistently specified as the most popular cigar in the world for some time.

All I am asking is that you post your home country and top 3 favorite marcas/vitolas so I may collect the data for aggregation and analysis.

This survey is being performed across a number of sites I frequent so I ask that you only respond once on the first forum you encounter this request. If you have any suggestions regarding other forums not mentioned in posts you think I might use to contribute to the study, please include those - or PM me if you'd rather. I'd like to get as large a cross-section as possible.

I appreciate your participation.

Thank you for the work you're putting into this. I replied with my answer on another forum already or I'd answer here.

Come on people Help mike with the data he's looking for.

Jason

US
1. Por Larranaga Belicosa Extra 08 Regional Release
2. Cohiba Behike 52
3. Trinidad Reyes

US
1. Bolivar Belicoso Fino
2. Pardon 1926 #9 Maduro
3. H. Upmann Mag 48 EL 2009

Hi Mike, how about a trade? I'll post my favored cigars and you post an introduction.

US (cuban cigars are not legal here)

AF 858 SG
AF WOAM
Padron #35 Maduro

U.S.

1. Monte Edmundo

2. Tatuaje 7th Reserva

3. Padron 1964 Exclusivo Maduro

USA

Trinidad Reyes

Tatuaje Mummy

AF Hemingway Best Seller

USA

H. Upmann Winston Churchill
Tatuaje Especiales
AF Opus Petite Lancero

Doc

Padron 1926 Serie 80th Anniversary
AF Anejo #77 Shark
RASS

Took me far too long to realize this wasn't a flavored cigar survey...

US

1. Liga Privada #9
2. Drew Estates Undercrown Gran Toro
3. Tatuaje Fausto Toro

JHolmes763 said:
Took me far too long to realize this wasn't a flavored cigar survey...

LMAO I did the same damn thing... :laugh:

USA

1. AF 858 sungrown
2. Cohiba Siglo VI
3. Tatuaje 7th natural reserva

I figured it was for flavored cigars as well.

US, CC's are illegal
1. Tat TAA 2011
2. Dirty Rat
3. Any Anejo

Since the subject of CC's has come up on a couple of posts in this thread, can you clarify Habana Mike if CC's are to be included in our favored cigar lists?  If not, some lists will need to be updated.

Setharsis said:
Since the subject of CC's has come up on a couple of posts in this thread, can you clarify Habana Mike if CC's are to be included in our favored cigar lists?  If not, some lists will need to be updated.
He wants to know your top 3 cigars you smoke regularly. Doesn't matter who makes them or where they come from.

Backslide said:

He wants to know your top 3 cigars you smoke regularly. Doesn't matter who makes them or where they come from.

Newbs, they all want to be FOGS. Like I might update my list on his say so or Fishy's :rolleyes: 

Doc