• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Buck a Stick

I smoke the RP Vintage 92 "Factory 2nds" all the time. I get the petite coronas from the DEVIL site for about $1.20 a stick (they have all sizes). Good go-to smoke if I don't have much time or attention...although they are sometimes a little roughly constructed. Considering it's a buck I don't worry too much...just grab another.

Derek

They are over $1 a stick but the Fumadores from Holt's are a great cheap stick. They are made by Don Pepin Garcia. They are even better with about 6 months of humi time on them. Here is a link Fumadores by DPG

Thanks for posting all the great suggestions...
Anymore suggestions would be great...Always looking for a great
smoke at a decent price.

Matt

I've smoked a lot of the Jericho's (Camacho's off brand from C-bid)-- kinda syrupy.
Flor de Olivia's are a good cheap one
Rolys are better than nothing and still better than anything from the gas station

I stick with Patel Factory Selects, they are basically factory rejects of Patel sun growns. The petite Corona's come in at about 2.20 per stick. Awesome deal. Half the price of the real Patel Sun growns, with the same great taste!

mind PM'ing me your source on these?

thanks,
Pat

Having smoked one of the Sancho Panza Double Maduros...today
I thought they were very good for the money...

Matt

My everyday smoke is Mosaico Broadleaf Rubusto i got a package from famous smoke. A pretty good smoke. :cool:

I stick with Patel Factory Selects, they are basically factory rejects of Patel sun growns. The petite Corona's come in at about 2.20 per stick. Awesome deal. Half the price of the real Patel Sun growns, with the same great taste!

mind PM'ing me your source on these?

thanks,
Pat

Sportsdls got ya the info, but sadly they're running low.

I'm a huge fan of the Flor de Oliva in the classic lancero format. I think they call it a panatela.

Also, the Perdomo Fresco (Maduro) has recently caught my eye as a good cigar for the money, not much over a dollar a stick, and certainly no more than 2. The flavors are good, and certain to improve with age.

Additionally, whenever Famous Smoke Shop runs specials on them, the Famous Nicaraguan 1000 is an excellent cigar for the money. I got quite a few early last year for around 50 cents a stick with "buy one bundle get one" deals. Extremely good for the money. "Best in class" good.

-Jess.

I smoke the RP Vintage 92 "Factory 2nds" all the time. I get the petite coronas from the DEVIL site for about $1.20 a stick (they have all sizes). Good go-to smoke if I don't have much time or attention...although they are sometimes a little roughly constructed. Considering it's a buck I don't worry too much...just grab another.

Derek

Hi Derek:

What is the Devil Site?

Thanks

Matt

Thanks for the suggestions....
Anyone ever try the Sancho Panza Extra Furte, or Double Maduro?

Matt
Double Maddies are good smokes, to be sure. But, I have to tell you - my all time favorite "daily" smoke is a Padron 2000. No, they aren't a "buck a stick" but in terms of flavor, quality of construction, etc. IMHO they are hands above anything else out there, for the price. These can be found out there for less than $3.00 a stick if you watch for the sales. I keep a couple of boxes in my cabinet all the time so when I get to them, they have 6-8 months on them. A really good smoke for the price and a regular around here..... :thumbs:

Regards - B.B.S.

Thanks for the suggestions....
Anyone ever try the Sancho Panza Extra Furte, or Double Maduro?

Matt
Double Maddies are good smokes, to be sure. But, I have to tell you - my all time favorite "daily" smoke is a Padron 2000. No, they aren't a "buck a stick" but in terms of flavor, quality of construction, etc. IMHO they are hands above anything else out there, for the price. These can be found out there for less than $3.00 a stick if you watch for the sales. I keep a couple of boxes in my cabinet all the time so when I get to them, they have 6-8 months on them. A really good smoke for the price and a regular around here..... :thumbs:

Regards - B.B.S.

Hi B.B.S.
Thank you for the suggestion...I have had the Padron Smokes...They are Excellent...No doubt..I actually love them...I smoke them as often as I can. I certainly do agree for the money you cant go wrong..
Thanks again
Matt

GR Specials at Atlantic Cigar. Black label is the medium body, my favorite. They DEFINITELY benefit from a few months in the humi.

Mayorga makes a nice line of Maduro smokes for a nice price that will not hurt the wallet. You can find the Toro at JR for under $50.00 a box I believe.

GR Specials at Atlantic Cigar. Black label is the medium body, my favorite. They DEFINITELY benefit from a few months in the humi.

I can second that one. SmurfMan hit me at a mini Herf with a couple of those. Aging is needed but they are darn tasty.

Seth