• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Cigar Flavor!

Favorite Flavor

• Total voters
I’ve heard people use the term “barn yard” before. That is the closest I can think of to manure. I don’t live on a farm so I cannot weigh in on the accuracy though.

I’ve heard people use the term “barn yard” before. That is the closest I can think of to manure. I don’t live on a farm so I cannot weigh in on the accuracy though.
You will get barnyard, (ie manure aroma) on some really dark and oily Cuban cigars, 1 to 2 years old... and that’s a good thing, I love it... thankfilly that aroma doesn’t taste like it smells, and it’s best to let them rest a bit longer before you smoke them.

You will get barnyard, (ie manure aroma) on some really dark and oily Cuban cigars, 1 to 2 years old... and that’s a good thing, I love it... thankfilly that aroma doesn’t taste like it smells, and it’s best to let them rest a bit longer before you smoke them.
This is an interesting phenomenon. I was lucky enough to snag a couple of boxes of Partagas 160's a number of years ago and when @jfields and I smoked them we could not figure out what the familiar taste was. After a while, I concluded that the taste was like the smell of your Christmas decorations when you pull them from the attic. John said "that's it!" Terrible analogy but thank God it didn't taste like that,..... just pinged a deep rmemory. :)

This is an interesting phenomenon. I was lucky enough to snag a couple of boxes of Partagas 160's a number of years ago and when @jfields and I smoked them we could not figure out what the familiar taste was. After a while, I concluded that the taste was like the smell of your Christmas decorations when you pull them from the attic. John said "that's it!" Terrible analogy but thank God it didn't taste like that,..... just pinged a deep rmemory. :)

I've had plenty of notes I couldn't quite pinpoint, but brought some thoughts or memories to mind. Most recent I can think of was something that instantly made me think of the old German Christmas markets we used to visit. Can't tell you what the taste/flavor was, but that's what it made me think of.

"Literally" means you've actually had doodoo in your mouth.

Y'all sure do funny things that far north.....
Who knows lmao! there might have been some in there...All I know is that I lasted about 5 mins before I threw it out.

I didn't vote because only one selection is allowed.

On a side note: I read that Cuban tobacco fields are still plowed by oxen & to a lesser degree by equines.

Now I know why Cuban cigars taste so special. 🤣