• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Cigar photo

Correct!

OK both the wife and I were ignornant at the time, but the only thing I ever saw people smoke were cigarettes, and you don't need to cut those! We kept trying to smoke that cigar each night for like 3 nights in a row. Man it was brutal. Every night we'd take an inch off of it. My great line was "I don't see what the big deal is with these cigars -- you can't get any smoke out of them!" :sign:
THAT may be one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Not just that you didnt cut it, but that you lit it, let it sit, lit it let it sit, and relit it again. Damn, must've been yummy! ;)

And now my favorite: My first ever "dark side" box purchase.

Drew you live in Canada, Cuba's not the "dark side" here. :laugh:

Pfff...tell that to the postal worker giving me hell the other day because one of my vendors "accidentally" mislabelled the package. He was a total ass about it. But it still ended up being the best "25 dollars" :laugh: worth of cigars I ever bought. The sad thing is that I paid $77 duty on the $25 assessed value of the cigars. Now I have absolutely NO idea where customs got that value. There were 50ish sticks in the package and there was no value declared, because it was a "gift".

So where's your favorite picture? :p

Mine will be taken somewhere between November 13th and the 20th, and then posted here. You figure it out!!! :whistling:

Just countin' down the days now eh. You make sure to have a helluva time and smoke one for me. Make sure to save a few glass-topped Cohibas for me when I go down next year :p :thumbs:

Cleaned out the coolidor today...that's the chest I'm going to convert to a humi.
cigars1.jpg

Taken for the ashtray thread, but a different angle.
ashtray2.jpg

My humble first humidor shot, from last summer. Still have that Partagas and the ISOM RyJ tubo.
humidor.jpg

My favorite cigar picture is me smoking my first ever cigar in Cuba. A Cohiba Siglo III, uncut!

img2294smallgx4.jpg

That was almost 2 years ago -- ah the memories!

(going back in Feb - expect more pics ;) )

I thought Canadians looked, well, different... :sign:

Krautle, what is the "Victory" tube from GWB? That looks pretty dang interesting.

Wade

Came out in '04, It was a Churchill sized cigar with a black band and a white "W", with a silver scroll enscribed "Victory 2004." I think one of the local B&Ms might still have them, they went for $10 at the time, they might be on clearance now. :laugh:

I'm waiting for the 2006 "Nice Try, GOP" midterms commemorative cigar. :sign:

Geez Wade, there won't be any pics left for me to see in your
albums when I come visiting! :laugh: :laugh:

Brian

This is a great thread, there are more pictures to go with names here then any other place. Interesting subject, keeping em coming! Thanks! :thumbs:

NickandtheBoys.jpg

Brandon (hojadepuro), me, and my brother (bond). Left to right

3e9f7461.jpg

Bond actually took this picture but I like it.

Nick

I'm going to post three pictures and for reasons I won't have to explain, the last picture is my favorite. :)

This is a beetle. :0
MVC-010F.JPG

This is what beetle's do to your cigars. :angry:
MVC-300F.jpg

This is what happens to beetle's that F with my cigars. :cool:
MVC-011F.JPG

Yeah, show that beetle who's boss!! Now if you could only squeese your money back out of that beetle for those culebras (Thats what the twisty ones are called right?) life would be good eh?

I'm going to post three pictures and for reasons I won't have to explain, the last picture is my favorite. :)

This is a beetle. :0
MVC-010F.JPG

This is what beetle's do to your cigars. :angry:
MVC-300F.jpg

This is what happens to beetle's that F with my cigars. :cool:
MVC-011F.JPG
Ouch, that hurts to even look at that. Death to the beetle!

I apologize in advance for any anguish that this may cause, but here's a pic of thehatguy in all of his... uh... unfettered glory. :D

e59.jpg

This photo is courtesy of Mr_Wolf (and no, I don't know what possessed him to take this). :whistling: