• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Cigar photo

HAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa great picture of Dennis

You like that one? How 'bout this one of Hillbilly?

Again, courtesy of Mr_wolf!

DSC01114.jpg
Now that's just wrong there. It is one thing to pick on your brother. It's another picking on the cook.

I don't think you or your good friend my X friend the wolf will be invited back to the BBQ Herf next year.

I smell a payback :whistling:

Picture043.jpg

Shooter after getting a good look at Steve

Here are 2 pictures of me and TheHatGuy - while THG was at work -

DSCN6870.jpg
DSCN6867.jpg

Can you tell who is at work and who is on vacation?

It is not every day you get your picture taken in the WH with a cigar in your mouth. By the way, I have said this before, but how Dennis treated my family that day was incredible :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Here is one of me that I like. It was taken by SeaDub in TJ while we were smoking some Taboadas. It was a fun day.

ATtj.jpg

Erick did give permission to post that in the BBQ thread (thank god!). But I didn't ask for that shot, all I said was "smile" ....just happened to be a vertical one :laugh:

Steve, that's two :angry:

Gonna go for the hat trick? :p :p :p

Me feelin' up a CAO Flavorette Girl

DSC00939.jpg

Me with a Playboy Bunny :D Notice the bald head guy behind us (no, it's not Steve Hawk) getting pissed that she took a pic with me on her break!

DSC00950.jpg

Who is this focker?? Look real close, there is a cigar in his hand! :0

DSC01113.jpg

Here is my favorite. This is me smoking a Padron 40th to a nub of less than 1/4" with Jorge Padron himself.

meJorge.jpg

Most of you have seen this.
Me and Rocky Patel in one of his fields in Honduras.

di-n-rocky.jpg

Erick did give permission to post that in the BBQ thread (thank god!). But I didn't ask for that shot, all I said was "smile" ....just happened to be a vertical one :laugh:

Steve, that's two :angry:

Gonna go for the hat trick? :p :p :p

Me feelin' up a CAO Flavorette Girl

DSC00939.jpg

Me with a Playboy Bunny :D Notice the bald head guy behind us (no, it's not Steve Hawk) getting pissed that she took a pic with me on her break!

DSC00950.jpg

Who is this focker?? Look real close, there is a cigar in his hand! :0

DSC01113.jpg

nice Perdomo shirt :p

Hunting trip 2005. Celebrating 3 legal deer (3pt, spike and doe) taken in 60 seconds.

hunting.jpg

Fish

At my buddies wedding this last June, I am not that short (5' 11") it's just that my friends are that much taller then I am :)

bj_wedding.jpg

LMAO... not funny... LMAO again!

For those interested I am on the LEFT. The right is my dad (who shot those three deer and has not let any of us hear the end of it) and my little sister in the center.

Fish

LMAO... not funny... LMAO again!

For those interested I am on the LEFT. The right is my dad (who shot those three deer and has not let any of us hear the end of it) and my little sister in the center.

Fish

Sorry, bro, couldn't help myself. It's good to know the full story on the pic, though! :)