• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Gurkha?

I like the legends - as a new cigar fan, it came in one of the sampler packs I ordered. For me, it was the cigar that allowed me to enjoy a new smoke without being overwelmed.

Doble Maduro. I have a black Dragon sitting in the Humi waiting for the right time rp

Any one that I don't have to smoke :laugh:

I am not a fan...

NOW I see this post, after pulling the trigger on this weeks "weekly special" at CI (Gurkha 5 packs x2 at good price). I had no clue what to order so based on some online reviews, picked out the Grand Age Perfecto and Legand Robusto. Hope I did all right. Maybe later on (translation: after payday) I reorder titans and others. I've only had one Gurkha and enjoyed it greatly.

NOW I see this post, after pulling the trigger on this weeks "weekly special" at CI (Gurkha 5 packs x2 at good price). I had no clue what to order so based on some online reviews, picked out the Grand Age Perfecto and Legand Robusto. Hope I did all right. Maybe later on (translation: after payday) I reorder titans and others. I've only had one Gurkha and enjoyed it greatly.

The same special caught my eye. I ordered the Legends and the Sig 101 Maduro. I have a ten-pack of Gold in the coolidor already, so I figured I'd change it up a little. I'm expecting to enjoy every one of them, but you're right, the selection was a little overwhelming.

I don't remeber which ones I have had which is fine cause I wouldn't buy them again.

Temptation got to me and just ordered some double maduro's, signature 101's, and titans to toss into the humi (along with some other stuff that has been nagging at me...) :blush: :laugh: