• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite house brand?

TampaSupremo

Hellbent for Glory-land
Just curious to see if anyone has a favorite from their B&M or internet/catalog retailer.

TampaSupremo

allot of shops seem to carry the dos capas, also know as barber pole, cigars from muriel. And i truly like these.

I have to second the vote for Casa Fuente. No contest here IMO.

Depends on the price point; of course, at the high end, the Casa Fuente smokes are very interesting (maybe not the best in the price range but that's another thread). At the low end? There are a couple million different bundle smokes and a lot of guys like Connies (though of course they aren't a "house blend"). I have to wonder if there's a diamond in the rough out there somewhere, hiding behind a house label in the bundle category. I haven't found it yet.

Regards - B.B.S.

Depends on the price point; of course, at the high end, the Casa Fuente smokes are very interesting (maybe not the best in the price range but that's another thread). At the low end? There are a couple million different bundle smokes and a lot of guys like Connies (though of course they aren't a "house blend"). I have to wonder if there's a diamond in the rough out there somewhere, hiding behind a house label in the bundle category. I haven't found it yet.

Regards - B.B.S.

I agree, haven't found it. It's like my continuing search for a great cheap stick. Still looking, haven't found it......

I would have to say that after trying a few blends, I would say Taboo from Rob at Town and Country would have to be my favorite.

Dave

Churchill and Downs in Deerfield, IL has a house blend called 1808, they're pretty solid. De La Concha in NYC of course has Pepin doing a house blend, I like the petite lanceros best.

...at the high end, the Casa Fuente smokes are very interesting (maybe not the best in the price range but that's another thread).

Just got a friend who is in Vegas for a marathon to go to Casa Fuente and buy me some of these guys!! W00t!!

I googled for "Casa Fuentes" cigars and only came up with the stores... Would someone please guide me to where those cigars may be purchased?

Dan

I googled for "Casa Fuentes" cigars and only came up with the stores... Would someone please guide me to where those cigars may be purchased?

Dan

Dan,

I only know of the Casa Fuente store located in Caesar's Palaca in LV, NV...

I has the phone # though :whistling: :

702-731-5051

Churchill and Downs in Deerfield, IL has a house blend called 1808, they're pretty solid. De La Concha in NYC of course has Pepin doing a house blend, I like the petite lanceros best.

Does De La Concha have those on it's website? I can't find them.

Does De La Concha have those on it's website? I can't find them.

I've never been to the web-site, I'll check now...

Alright, looking at the site, I don't believe it's the private collection. It may be the eponymous De La Concha cigars, but I'd call and check. Dave says Pepin does some house blends for Barclay and Rex in NYC too and that they're better than the De La Concha ones, but I've never tried them, nor am I the Pepin expert he is.

Dan

I believe they can only be purchased at the casa fuente store in vegas. I'm having a friend of mine from work bring me back some until I can get down there this July. BTW, these cigars are also my favorite house cigar.