• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Lancero?

Padron Panetela. A cigar I can afford to smoke on a regular basis.
wink.gif

Doc.

I really can't recall a Lancero I didn't like. If I had to pick one > Tatuaje Especiales.

HOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad to see you posting again!

I really can't recall a Lancero I didn't like. If I had to pick one > Tatuaje Especiales.

I get these ISOM Trinidad pigtails from......
These are the best smoke I have ever had. Don't know what the heck they are but man o man!

Cuban Dunhill lanceros are my fav, personally. I also enjoy the Cohiba lanceros, and the JDN Antano lanceros.

Just curious as to who makes your favorite Lancero? :)

CAO LX2 Lancero is VERY tasty -- and very strong. Not sure if it is generally available -- it's not listed on their web site as a standard size. I got mine when they introduced the LX2 last year, and my B&M -- the terrific Town & Country Cigars in Euless, TX -- has had them for sale.

cjf

Chris Feola

Just curious as to who makes your favorite Lancero? :)

CAO LX2 Lancero is VERY tasty -- and very strong. Not sure if it is generally available -- it's not listed on their web site as a standard size. I got mine when they introduced the LX2 last year, and my B&M -- the terrific Town & Country Cigars in Euless, TX -- has had them for sale.

cjf

Chris Feola
This is where I smoke when I go back to DFW to visit my family. Great store...

I am a big fan of lanceros. I would have to say in no specific order:

Opus Phathom
Don Carlos Lancero
Davidoff Millennium Blend Lancero
Cohiba Lancero
El Triunfador

My favorite Lancero is the Opus X Forbidden X Lancero. A Opus X PL with age is nice.
I can't forget the Cohiba Lancero and the Trinidad Fundi.
A aged Monte Especiale is a wonderful smoke as well. Especially from the late 1950's to early 1970's.
The Opus X "Lost City" Lancero is on my list as well. I am curious at what age does with them.
I enjoy a Tat Lancero and an Illusione Lancero. Even the JdN one isn't bad.
Don Carlos Lancero is off the charts in my books.
Finally I can not forget Litto's Lanceros which rock.