• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Setting / Place to Smoke?

Back patio...a nice warm night. I am looking forward to the early fall nights too

My only three smoking spots go in this order

1: Up at the Outlaw, sipping on an ice cold Coke and watchin sports
2: Few blocks from my house at the Merchant, watching the tube relaxing.
3: My backyard, either during the day or at night with the light on, listening to nature move about it's ways, drinking whatever I want.

I usually smoke in my backyard with a few friends or just me and the dog. I do not know what I am going to do come winter though. Might have to hang in the garage with the heater on.

I'm lucky enough to have a house (well, it's a faculty rental) which backs onto a creek, and I sit on the balcony overlooking the creek to work, watch the wildlife pass by (rabbits, squirrels, and occasionally fox and deer, all of which get man's best friend fired up) and have a cigar. It's a good place about 3 1/2 seasons of 4.

In my home office with one of my furrkids on my lap, purring away or when out with friends at the beach or at the park. It's more fun when you have lots of friends to pass the time and shoot the shit. :)