• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Show

Leave it to Beaver
Honeymooners
Ed Sullivan Show
Gunsmoke
Bonanza
Ted Mack Amateur Hour
Green Hornet

Forgot Burke's Law only detective that who's squad car was a Rolls Royce!
Honey West, now she was hot!

Mystery Science Theater 3000! Have every episode on tape, and am slowly converting them all to DVD.

I'm a big fan of Frasier, Seinfeld, and Cheers.

Andy Griffith.

It has sentimental meaning and is also a great show.

I would have to agree with this. It's the first one that came to my mind too.
However, I do incredibly miss (and still love):

Magnum P.I.
The A-Team
Macguyver
The Fall Guy
Quantum Leap
Miami Vice
Crime Story
Frasier
and, for some reason Mr. Belvedere (go Bob Uecker!)

I'm not the only one! I also watch Seinfeld nearly everyday, and love the New Year's Twilight Zone marathon. They recently released The Twilight Zone definitive collection box set for $255, if I could stop buying cigars maybe I would pick it up.

My wife is a Buffy / Angel fan, and I have to admit I got sucked into watching them as well. We own the whole series on DVD and it really good television. Firefly was a brilliant show; I thought Josh had another winner on his hands there but he must have pissed off someone in hollywood....Buffy / Angel took a season to really hit their stride, but Firefly came out of the gate moving right along. I though it had excellent characters and good stories. Got that on DVD too....it's good TV.

....Miami Vice
I really dug Miami Vice. Michael Mann's directing and Jan Hammer's music really made for some very cool TV. The constant cameos with other stars was really cool, too. I (and apparantly lots of others) thought not having Jan Hammer's music for the recent Miami Vice movie was just wrong. Just not the same without that theme song.... :laugh: For some reason, only season one and two of this show ever came out on DVD. Wouldn't mind owning this one, too.....

Cheers - B.B.S.

My wife is a Buffy / Angel fan, and I have to admit I got sucked into watching them as well. We own the whole series on DVD and it really good television. Firefly was a brilliant show; I thought Josh had another winner on his hands there but he must have pissed off someone in hollywood....Buffy / Angel took a season to really hit their stride, but Firefly came out of the gate moving right along. I though it had excellent characters and good stories. Got that on DVD too....it's good TV.

....Miami Vice
I really dug Miami Vice. Michael Mann's directing and Jan Hammer's music really made for some very cool TV. The constant cameos with other stars was really cool, too. I (and apparantly lots of others) thought not having Jan Hammer's music for the recent Miami Vice movie was just wrong. Just not the same without that theme song.... :laugh: For some reason, only season one and two of this show ever came out on DVD. Wouldn't mind owning this one, too.....

Cheers - B.B.S.

Seasons 3 and 4 of Miami Vice are due to be released on 19 Mar 07. You can even pre-order now from the likes of Amazon.

I have way too many that I liked.

The Bob Newhart Show
Don Kirshners Rock Concert
Rowan and Martins Laugh In
Dark Shadows
Hawaii 5-0
WKRP in Cincinnati
What's Happening (hey hey hey)

love-american-style.jpg

ok - it's really M*A*S*H!

I will throw my thoughts in:

Miami Vice - great show - redefined the hour long TV drama. Was the first show that I remember watching that felt like a movie. It is no surprise to me that Michael Mann has evolved into a great director.

Cheers - one of those shows where if I catch a rerun, I have to watch it.

Magnum PI - great concept for a show. I thought Tom Selleck was very believable in that role. Very good writing, but definitely played second fiddle to Miami Vice, IMO.

Oz - you know all those famous cop shows (including Homicide: Life on the Streets), most of the actors started knocking heads here.

and

Six Feet Under - great surrealist drama.

I'm a HBO junkie.

I would have to agree with this one.
Going to have to fully agree with that. How Firefly got canceled in the first season, and Stargate is still on tv is beyond me :rolleyes:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Normally I am unable to come up with a "favorite" anything. There always seems to be various qualifying variables that leaves me unable to make an absolute choice.
However, this show is without a doubt hands-down my favorite TV show ever.

The original Iron Chef episodes from Japan that the Food Network would show.

Some of my favorites were already named like F-Troop and the Honeymooners. But, what about THE THREE STOOGES???

Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck.

I can't be the only one STTOS.