• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Show

Well, since a lot of my old faves have already been listed, I'm gonna have to dig even deeper...

The Adventures of Superman
Alfred Hitchcock Presents
Alias Smith and Jones
Batman
Bonanza
Cannon
Dragnet
Greatest American Hero
The Green Hornet
The Land of the Giants
The Lone Ranger
Lost in Space
Mannix
Rawhide
The Rifleman
Space 1999
Star Trek
The Time Tunnel
The Virginian
Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea
Wild, Wild West

...and a helluva lot more that I'm leavin' out.

It's a toss up between Hogans Heroe's, F-Troop and Machales Navy. All 3 programs were great when I was growing up and I'd love to see some of the episodes again................ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hell yes. Those shows were staples as a kid. I also liked staying up late watching Benny Hill.

As I got older, it was all about Dukes of Hazzard, A-Team, Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers and who can forget Knight Rider?

It's hard for me to seperate the shows I loved as a kid and those that I miss today.

I miss Gi Joe cartoons, I recall the show being canceled when I was a kid.

Alot of TV shows get cut that shined with promise, but Firefly had to be my favorite. It just never got the chance it deserved.

I remember my Grandmother used to let me stay up and watch Mannix when she would babysit. :thumbs:

Don't forget

Rockford Files
The Don Ho Show (especially the show with Barbie Benton)
Happy Days
Kung Fu

One of my favorite combat shows was Rat Patrol. I think that machine gun mounted in the back of a jeep would help get through some traffic jams.

Three's Company!

Oh no! Not another fan... ;)
My girlfriend can sit and watch this show for HOURS!!!

David and his girlfriend argue all the time about the TV. Three's Company, Golden Girl's, Three's Company, Golden Girl's!! :0 Its just wrong I tell ya!

I would have to agree with this one.
Going to have to fully agree with that. How Firefly got canceled in the first season, and Stargate is still on tv is beyond me :rolleyes:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Normally I am unable to come up with a "favorite" anything. There always seems to be various qualifying variables that leaves me unable to make an absolute choice.
However, this show is without a doubt hands-down my favorite TV show ever.

Agreed, best show ever!! The movie was good too!! :thumbs:

Little House on the Prairie

Melly

Well that is one of em...but it is pretty high up close to my fav

Twilight Zone

EZ Streets - I wish this had caught on.

Murtha: "I, I put six bullets in him. You're telling me I didn't kill him?"
Mickey: "It wasn't meant as a criticism."

NA

Twilight Zone

EZ Streets - I wish this had caught on.

Murtha: "I, I put six bullets in him. You're telling me I didn't kill him?"
Mickey: "It wasn't meant as a criticism."

NA

Joey Pants was in that show, from what I caught of it. It was a good one.

AMERICAN GOTHIC

Peerless.

Synopsis:

"Welcome to Trinity, S.C., a small town with more chills than charm, where sinister Sheriff Lucas Buck (Gary Cole) won't let anyone -- including local doctor Matt Crower (Jake Weber) or the determined Gail Emory (Paige Turco) -- stand in the way of his evil plans. Sam Raimi (The Evil Dead) served as producer for this cult-hit television classic created by teen idol Shaun Cassidy, which lasted for a single season."

Now I know where I heard that name :D

My favorite was Miami Vice without a doubt!

As a teenager I also loved Rat Patrol.

Today it's a love affair with HBO, Entourage is the best show on t.v. I just wish it was an hr long instead of a 1/2 hr. Rome is awesome as well.

A few that have yet to be mentioned.
The Waltons
Adam-12
Creature Feature
The Courtship of Eddie's Father (People let me tell about my best friend...)
The Ghost and Mrs. Muir.

Jesus, I can't believe I forgot, albeit momentarily:

TWIN PEAKS.

My favorite was Miami Vice without a doubt!

As a teenager I also loved Rat Patrol.

Today it's a love affair with HBO, Entourage is the best show on t.v. I just wish it was an hr long instead of a 1/2 hr. Rome is awesome as well.

A few that have yet to be mentioned.
The Waltons
Adam-12
Creature Feature
The Courtship of Eddie's Father (People let me tell about my best friend...)
The Ghost and Mrs. Muir.

When I was a kid, Adam-12 was one of my very favorite shows next to Gunsmoke. I look back at episodes of Adam-12 now and notice the low production values, the faux moving car syndrome that was so rampant, and wonder just what I was thinking. Lol. I still love the show though and it will always hold a special place for me. Just like:

Starsky and Hutch

Edited to add:

Too lazy to go back and look now, but have any of these been mentioned?:

Alice
One Day at a Time (gotta love Schneider)
and, speaking of Little House, Highway to Heaven (riding around in that crapped out car lol)
on the Highway to Heaven note...what about HELLTOWN (w/ Robert Blake)!? Lol.

Combat!, Sugarfoot, The Rifleman, Have Gun Will Travel, Wagon Train, Rawhide. Oh, and the Rebel. Sawed off shotgun and all.

Doc.