• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FFOX Opus 22 2008 Group Buy Round III

Damn I am excited! Big Thanks again to Jack Schwartz and Jlada! I will be sending some business Jack's way!

monkeyjump.gif
YEAH

:whistling:

Good luck guys! Thanks Jeff for doing this and letting me be a part of the fun.

I've been up 26 hours. My ass is going to bed. Finish it all later this evening.

Night night. :) Enjoy the suspense.

Jeff,

Thank you, thank you, thank you. That's one for each Opus22 you purchased. Thank you to everyone who has participated in these group buys. I hope everyone gets what they're wishing for. Unfortunately, there is only one El Escorpion Maduro in there!

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Eric

Jeff,

Thank you, thank you, thank you. That's one for each Opus22 you purchased. Thank you to everyone who has participated in these group buys. I hope everyone gets what they're wishing for. Unfortunately, there is only one El Escorpion Maduro in there!

Eric

Heya Eric,

Thank you and all the guys at Jack Schwartz for facilitating this for us, that's really great of you. And of course, many thanks to Jeff for managing the whole thing!

- Tim

Jeff,

Eric

Eric,

Thank YOU sir!

For the supplemental package you sent me in round II, to allowing us to purchase three sets off of you!

On behalf of all of us in each round, your generosity is much appreciated!

Jeff,

Eric

Eric,

Thanks for letting us have these!! I am excited!! Jeff thanks a million for putting this together it makes it fun!!

Jim

Jeff,

Eric

Eric both you and Jeff deserve all the thanks. It is a great gesture on both your parts. This gives me a chance to get some sticks I would not be able to get on my own. Many thanks. :thumbs:

I PM'ed a few brothers to post the fourth list - and then some logged off :laugh:. Whoever posts their list first we'll use and I'll get the results up ASAP.

Fourth round?! I'm in!! :laugh:

Oh, it said fourth list :blush: