• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fight or Friends?

Should Melly and Dawn be friends or get into a cat fight?

• Let's see 'em tear each other's hair out!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let's see 'em kiss and make up!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
much more and this won't be safe to read at work!!! :p

*falls on top of Dawn as she trips her and licks her allll over* Nice fight girlie<g>

..Dwn flips Melly over..and straddles her......still in some pain...she leaves down...and kisses her softly and warmly on the mouth....

*moans softly* kissing her back, letting my hands travel...where do you want them to travel? *wink*

:love:

*smiles and strokes her tummy...then grabs her hair...don't demand things from me girl unless you are prepared to accept the consequences*...goes back to stroking her tummy

:love:

better watch it bitch!!!! ...never speak to me like that!!! *slaps her across the face....... "now do as i say with my tummy"

gr8full2day said:
It's geting HOTT in herrrrrre, so take off all your clothes!!!!
By the way, don't forget the pictures or a MPEG would do fine.... :0 :thumbs: :D :sign: :sign: :sign:

<--- thinks now would be a good time to mention his address for bombs since the guys wants the pics and enjoying the sport on the thread he started :D :p :sign:

Sam

(joking people, don't want to get a bunch of sticks from someone I don't know with a note attached "send the pics", now from those I do know... :sign: :sneaky: :0 :p )

*grins* obey you?? I don't think so ;)...but you can get on your knees in front of me if you like

:love: :sign:

*strolls away from her, knowing that the worst thing you can do to someone who wants attention is NOT give it to them, and sits down to read Maxim*

:sign: :p :thumbs:

....Dawn.....lays down...lights a cigarette and begins tanning her bikini'ed body....

Dave.... gets very...... interested :0 .... and hope's neither of them notice his big.....

Camera! :lookup:

Is that a camera in your pocket or are you just realllllly glad to be watching Dave? *grins*
Lights up a Short Story in honor of the Dawn-molestation ;)

Melly