• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fight or Friends?

Should Melly and Dawn be friends or get into a cat fight?

• Let's see 'em tear each other's hair out!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let's see 'em kiss and make up!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
is it getting warm in here or is it just me! :0 :0

I say they duke it out like in the movie "Old Skool"

KY and ISOMs for all!
:D
Dawn goes out like wet TP, but I think she, as the more experienced poster here, has the endurance needed.
:sign:
I have a 5-stick bet on Dawn.
:thumbs:
any others want in, I'll make a sperad w/ odds and all?

dont think I know the film "Old Skool".....

but I think I could take Melly.. I've see her pic! ;) she looks tough but.... :p

Dawn, that's what you thought about the girl in the bar, eheymmmm............ :D

Dawn said:
no one here finishes their thoughts! :lookup:
No one finishes fighting and making up kissing afterwards either :0

*whistles watching the bets line up* :sign:

Sam

allright then what are the bets?

whose the money on? LOL! :sign:

*strolls up to Dawn, looks her over, and pulls her close, kissing her long, slow and deep, letting my hands travel along her body until I release her and stroll away*

Melissa, the innocent one

Sam, you could sell tickets to this and make enough for a nice humi. :p Going with all the info that's avalable I'd give Melly the upper hand, or the lower one too. :0 Dawn the only info we have on you is a one punch fight. If there is only going to be the makeup part all bets are off as to who licks who. :sign:

hwy..are you calling me a wimp Wascal????

hmmmm.. I see what you all think of me! :p

maybe we need a new poll to determine how many people think I could win!

humhhp! :sneaky: :sneaky:

Never called you a wimp. Just stated the facts as we know them. Melly's profile on the other hand does lead one to believe she can handle pain without throwing up. :p

This is one competition that I would not want to be at a ring side seat. Like watching Gallagher! :(

As I mentioned earlier, I got 4 sticks riding on friend Dawn.
(it was 5, but after her opponents first move on the last page I had to smoke one myself. :) )

Go Dawn! :thumbs:

sheesh noone has faith in me<G> Noone is betting on me *sniffle* but it's ok...someone was right about me being able to take a little pain *grins*

melly the sweet innocent angel :love:

Are we sure about that Dawn?? *Looks over at her honey*...You think any of my resistance play qualifies me??

melly the sweet angelic one :sign:

it might in round 3! ;) ..the after fight experience! :lookup: