• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fight or Friends?

Should Melly and Dawn be friends or get into a cat fight?

• Let's see 'em tear each other's hair out!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let's see 'em kiss and make up!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SweetMelissa said:
Are we sure about that Dawn?? *Looks over at her honey*...You think any of my resistance play qualifies me??

melly the sweet angelic one :sign:
Let's just say that wrestling, hair pulling and being slapped around is considered foreplay by melly...

Oh wait, forgot thats sorta the idea behind the catfight here to begin with :love:

Sam

Well I already think Dawn is a chicken **** ;) I mean I strolled over and made one huge move on the girl and she hasn't had the balls to come back yet?? ;)

*sits with her legs crossed, waiting on the "bad girl" to make her move*

melissa

I'll stroll right up to you and let you guess what I'm about to do....will I kiss you full on the mouth...or sucker punch you???

you like surprises don't you Melly??? :sign: :0

slowly walks up to Melly....takes a drag of her cigarette..and kisses her softly...exhaling smoke into Melly's mouth....

backs up slowly..and BAM! socks her in the cheek!

if she is any good she will leave one ;)

As for you Dawn...that was good ;) come do it again

:sign: :love:

Future thesbians night???................ ???

*grabs Dawn by the hair, pulling her after me, holding her against the wall and forcefully kissing her...glaring into her eyes and whispering..."don't ever think I am weak dearest...I will buckle you in a heartbeat"...walks away after popping her across the face lightly but firmly*

Melissa

your such a wimp! I can take that pussy slap from you any day!

she walks up to Melly...grabs her by the head...squeezes her head hard as she kisses her..........

*brings her arms around, slugging Dawn and pulling her to the ground* Had enough girl?

OOOOF! *dawn collapses on the ground holding her stomach....*

with one last gasp she trips Melly bringing her crashing down next to her....