• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Filled It...

Lowrider

gallery_9782_1136_134113.jpg

Ive only been here a couple of months and its filled!!Not only is the Humi filled so is a coolidor 48qt with boxes,amazing! Thanks I think... :whistling: :whistling: :laugh:

Tony

gallery_9782_1136_134113.jpg

Ive only been here a couple of months and its filled!!Not only is the Humi filled so is a coolidor 48qt with boxes,amazing! Thanks I think... :whistling: :whistling: :laugh:

Tony

That Opus Lancero and those Tat's look terrible in there.. Addy in profile.. Just helpin a brother out...

:)

It looks great.. Time for a cabinet ??

Some of those sticks look familiar ? You were part of the problem!LMAO

This thread holds no credibility because you didn't note the humi size, and you didn't post pictures of your coolidor. You need to empty both (my addy is in my profile) and start over. This will be a wonderful opportunity to bomb many members... :whistling:

Man thats great, just my favorites! Illusiones, Tats, Cabaiguan, awesome!

Wait until you get the Tats. I have been threatened by few and called the boards drug dealer. This will be my last GB for a bit. :p :D

Cigars are the NEW crack!Help me I cant stop!Damn you all!!!! :laugh: :thumbs: :laugh: :thumbs:

Thanks to all you ,this board is full of great people,and friends I havent met yet...
Tony

I see some exclusive La Flor's from the Outlaw Cigar in there ;) Those are great cigars.

That is quite the nice problem you have there? When they say slippery slope, they mean it. Also, is that a Casa Fuente in there I see?

That Opusx came from a box set put out by Prometheus !0th anniversary edition with a great DVD about the Fuente Family.I have 4 Lanceros that came in glass tubes(2 box sets ea w 2).

WOW....you've been busy here!!! Nice collection in the cooler already!! :cool:

Hell, I better get ta steppin'....I feel way behind now!!! :whistling:

Now you know, I have your solution. :thumbs: Do you want another humidor or my addy? :laugh: either way I have the cure.