• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FINALLY! It is released

That looks pretty cool. I can see where there would be a lot of demand for an app. like that. You can't beat the price either. makes me wish I had a Mac.

BrownDevil said:
They can come up with all the nifty gadgets they want...Macs still blow :D
[snapback]150542[/snapback]​

They blow the way Jenna Jamison does my man... which is to say, extraordinarily well. Please don't hijack this thread into some stupid bashing nonsense. No one wants to hear it.

Are you the power bottom? :whistling: :p

moki said:
They blow the way Jenna Jamison does my man... which is to say, extraordinarily well.
[snapback]150545[/snapback]​

Cool looking app though.

sleepyjim said:
Any xp version coming?
[snapback]150552[/snapback]​

Nope, sorry... I'm sure there is something out there that does similar things for XP tho.

We are mainly a Mac family as my wife, son and daughter all use Ibooks, G4 desktop, etc.

Actually, if you are in the graphics or audio industry, Macs are preferred over PC's.........just in case some aren't aware of this.

Pretty cool little application, Andrew!!

I could have used that about 7 years ago when I was using a Performa....LOL

Nice graphics, great price. Looks like your team done good, Moki! :thumbs: :thumbs:

nice job, moki (and team ambrosia).

I've been doing all my analog-to-digital conversions the time-consuming and expensive way...
out of my turntable (or whatever source), through an amp, into a mixer, into the soundcard, THEN into music sequencing software.

of course I use all that gear for other purposes, too, but your product would be a lifesaver for quite a few of my friends.

someday when my trusty old G3 dies (hurry up and die, you sturdy li'l bastard!), I'll get a G5 and run OSX.

Hey, now that is pretty slick Andrew, cograts!! Just one question.....WTF is a MAC??! ???

Ba Ha!!!!

BrownDevil said:
They can come up with all the nifty gadgets they want...Macs still blow :D
[snapback]150542[/snapback]​

Now, now!!

There are certain things that we can all break each others stones about around here and there are just some things that are off limits ;)

Many CPers learned long ago that ya DO NOT even jokingly bust Andrew about MACs ;)

While I don't do anything with graphic arts, those I know who do use nothing but MACs.

AND, if you want to make sure you have any chances of getting on moki's bomb list, ya say only GOOD things about MACs.

Andrew, MACs RULE I love PAM's, Opus & Havanas, addy in profile :D

***EDIT***
WTF is a MAC??!
You too Darin :D

Mac's are awesome!!! My first computer was an Apple IIe, then a IIc!! Have been sucked into the PC world ever since, but maybe I can find a way out!! Great looking gadget! :D

Hey CC... that cat tongue of yours is a little rough on my ass... ;)

pretty snazzy dude,
am a PC gus myself, but have many mac friends, will tell a few about this.

:thumbs: