• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Finally the day has arrived...

Loren nice set up!

Now you have to do a little better job of cable management there. I may have to come over and supervise the placement of the canisters and wiring. This may take several days while I accomplish this. Part of my services iclude the ascertainment that your iventory is at the propper humidty level over a period of days or weeks. I am also told that the Avallo system is best verified while drinking single malt of various ages and regions of the old sod. :thumbs:

ROFLMAO..Well I do have Scotch and cigars. :p

Loren nice set up!

Now you have to do a little better job of cable management there. I may have to come over and supervise the placement of the canisters and wiring. This may take several days while I accomplish this. Part of my services include the ascertainment that your inventory is at the propper humidty level over a period of days or weeks. I am also told that the Avallo system is best verified while drinking single malt of various ages and regions of the old sod. :thumbs:

Now there's a true BOTL. :thumbs:

Wilkey

shoot, Tony beat me to it - and he is much more mobile than me. Nevertheless, I'll keep my tie wraps handy. Nice one, Loren.

Just got my cabinet myself. But I haven't chosen the humi system yet. Is the Oasis II not worth the time?

Beautiful Humi Mr Peat, Rod has some nice looking humi's for sale.

Hey Loren,

How's this humidor working out for you? I'm going to be picking one up very soon. :D

How's the Avallo system?

Rod

Hey Loren,

How's this humidor working out for you? I'm going to be picking one up very soon. :D

How's the Avallo system?

Rod

They both work like champs. They worked out to be a great investment and glad that I bought both of them. :thumbs: The Humidor holds the humidity just fine and the Avallo maintains it. So its the best of both worlds. :D

Hey Loren. Did you ever get those wires straight. If not I have something that might work. We use it to tie wiring up inside ambulance compartments.
It's a little plastic square with a loop to allow a wire tie to slip through. On the back is double sided sticky.

John

Hey Loren. Did you ever get those wires straight. If not I have something that might work. We use it to tie wiring up inside ambulance compartments.
It's a little plastic square with a loop to allow a wire tie to slip through. On the back is double sided sticky.

John

I actually haven't addressed it to the way its going to be just yet. The humidor is pretty bare but I have other things on my mind thats taking all my energy at the moment.

John

I actually haven't addressed it to the way its going to be just yet. The humidor is pretty bare but I have other things on my mind thats taking all my energy at the moment.

Understood. Just let me know if you think you might be interested in the future. They are a good way to secure, and neaten without putting any holes in your humidor.

Just ordered mine. Should be here next week. :D

Well...here is an update of what has happened to this poor humidor.
DSCF0868.jpg

It has gotten pretty packed once again. I decided to see what would happen if i took out a few shelves within the humidor. Needless to say, its still packed. After experimenting with a CFCF 2009 box without coffins, I've come to the conclusion that these cigars benefit from the coffin. Unless my taste is so far off right now which is a possibility. So the next step is purchasing my own Coleman Cooler so a coolidor will be made for Jan. Yeah yeah...the wiring still sucks. :laugh:

A few more, and you'll be able to catch up to me Loren!

John when we herf one day I will break out the good shit. Rocky patels from 2006!