• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FINALLY!

smokelaw1

Cigar Ambassador
Reaction score
So, the day is here, my new humi is upstairs cooling herself as we speak...for those following the saga here: http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=23090 you know how I've been looking forward to it.
I went withthe standard top, extra singles drawer (removeable if I need to), cooled unit....it will be about a little less than half full, (yes, I edited that...I just looked againg...this thing is pretty big)when I empty my current collection into it...but my babies will be so much happier in their new home, and out of the desperate-trying to keep cool basement ghetto digs they are used to.

IMG_0854.jpg

Closed

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

Open (duh!)

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg

Spending some of the last days in the basement.....I can't wait to show them their new home!!!

And yes, if anyone is wondering, I did take a day off to take delivery as soon as possible and get her set up.

At least one is promised out to a guy starting out, and who has outgrown the desktop...the other I beleive is going to a friend of a BOTL here...to the guy who knows what I'm talking about...let me know if he still needs one.

Very nice! :love: I'm just going to come out and say what I'm really thinking. I'm jelous to the point that I might go home and just kick the dog because that humi isn't mine. ???

BTW- A Texas Hold 'Em strategy book? That's pathetic :p

Awesome bro! Congrats on finally receiving it, I'm sure it was worth the wait.

Very nice! :love: I'm just going to come out and say what I'm really thinking. I'm jelous to the point that I might go home and just kick the dog because that humi isn't mine. ???

I was wondering if anyone was going to look at the books. The hold 'em book was a gift from the inlaws when they found I liked poker. It is focused only on limit hold 'em, which was actually rpetty cool, because until that time, I was a 100% no limit kinda guy.

Please don't kick the dog. My offer of a PAM at our next meeting is withdrawn for dog-kickers! :D

Well congrats on the new humi. So when is the next one due to be upgraded? :laugh:

:laugh:

I was wondering if anyone was going to look at the books. The hold 'em book was a gift from the inlaws when they found I liked poker. It is focused only on limit hold 'em, which was actually rpetty cool, because until that time, I was a 100% no limit kinda guy.

Please don't kick the dog. My offer of a PAM at our next meeting is withdrawn for dog-kickers! :D

Fine, I won't kick him. But only because it might jeopardize my MSPCA membership. I'll just numb myself with a few Mojitos instead. Of course I looked at your books, you might want to blur out the bind on that Playgirl if you don't want to get flamed. :laugh:
118_1850.jpg

I was wondering if anyone was going to look at the books.

Oh the places you'll go :sign: Is that a daily affirmation book?

Graduation from high-school (maybe undergrad...no, probably high school) from my parents.

And CasaSoho....as soon as YOU'RE Mr. February, 1999, you can do whatever you like with the magazine.
Cute pup...here's mine at about 3-4 months, out on her first hike.
meandkaceyontheridge.jpg

Congratulations - !! I'm sure it will be a great investment and lots of peace of mind for your precious cigars.

I'm sold - my pee pee dance will have to wait about six months, but I think this may have "sold me".

Congrats again - B.B.S.

Congrats! What a great day this is! I remember the day I got mine. The truck pulling up, lowering the lift gate, trucking that beast inside. And then unwrapping all that packaging. It took my about a half hour to get the thing out of the box.

It was a great day! I'm jealous.

Now the next great day you will have will be when you fill it up, putting all those boxes in there, playing Humidor Tetris, seeing which arrangement looks best, putting all your lesser cigars in the back out of sight, etc... Another fun day!

Congrats again. Enjoy!

JK

JK

That sums it up, Jim! So much fun!
And what do you mean? Lesser cigars? I'm not sure I understand....all cigars were made in the cigar god's image equal. Somevare just tastier!

That is a very nice humi for such an "unkind person"! Now hurry up with the set up so we can see the goods in place already.

Congrats and enjoy :thumbs: