• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FINALLY!

Josh,
I've been out of the country and didn't see this string till today. The humi looks beautiful -- unfilled AND filled. Hope to sample a few of those sometime. :)
Also like the new signature. We should all remember -- beware of Trauma Surgeons (Level 1).
Gary

Josh,
I've been out of the country and didn't see this string till today. The humi looks beautiful -- unfilled AND filled. Hope to sample a few of those sometime. :)
Also like the new signature. We should all remember -- beware of Trauma Surgeons (Level 1).
Gary

Thanks Gary!
I should have the "after" picture up some time later this week, once the new one is all filled and organized.
Yes, we must all remember that I am unkind and poison are forums.

Very nice.i have to get a digital camera to show mine off.but i need to step my game up with the box's :)

Now that I have a little more internet access, that humi looks great. :)

I know it is cooler there than it is here, freaking 108 heat index today. :whistling: How are my babies doing? :sign:

Now that I have a little more internet access, that humi looks great. :)

I know it is cooler there than it is here, freaking 108 heat index today. :whistling: How are my babies doing? :sign:

Thanks man, it is MUCH cooler here now that the heat wave broke. It should be mid 80's or so. I have lots of smoking to do to make up for the heat -wave induced slow down.

Your babies look great! Give me the word. Hope the move went well!

And, without further ado....here it is, obviously not yet organized, and holding around 80 percent of the collection.....

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

When i grow up i want to be just like you Smokelaw1.

May I take this moment to recommend most heartily against that idea.
If you admire my collection, hell, I'm jsut a newb with a decent humidor. There are LOTS of guys around with much, much nicer set ups.

If you aspire to being an attorney working in securities compliance....hell, there is something mildly wrong with you.

If you admire my collection, hell, I'm jsut a newb with a decent humidor. There are LOTS of guys around with much, much nicer set ups.

If you aspire to being an attorney working in securities compliance....hell, there is something mildly wrong with you.
I heard that there was a Trauma Surgeon (Level 1) around... :whistling:

Perhaps...but I don't recommend making that a career goal, either. All those years of imaginary schooling he went to, all those angry days of paranoid delusions, only to come here, finally for hope of gouging and salvation...and whammo, some unking bastard goes and poisons are forums.

Perhaps...but I don't recommend making that a career goal, either. All those years of imaginary schooling he went to, all those angry days of paranoid delusions, only to come here, finally for hope of gouging and salvation...and whammo, some unking bastard goes and poisons are forums.

You continue to be an unkind person for all to see. I will have to go and confiscate the humi and cigars to make this an unpoisoned forum!

:laugh:
Imaginary school sounds pretty tough…I guess that’s why he never went for (Level 2)

I will have to go and confiscate the humi and cigars

My .45 is loaded with Hi-Shok and the pump gun with some tactical wall-safe close-range shot rounds.
On the other hand, I'm always happy to share. Probably the safer option! :laugh:

I can see it now....
"honey? are you awake?"
"umph...yeah...what is it?"
"I heard a noise...I think there's someone downstairs!"
"MY CIGARS!"
"Asshole."