• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FINALLY!

Very nice!

Some day I'd like to get something similar, but right now I'll be sticking to my fridgedor.

It really does look quite nice!

Looks great. Have fun with it! BTW, do I see some Dr. Seuss in the corner of that shelf?

Looks great. Have fun with it! BTW, do I see some Dr. Seuss in the corner of that shelf?

Thanks, you do indeed. If I remember correctly, there are actually a total of three volumes of Suess on the bookshelf.
The big one is a collection of stories, along with an explanation of where it came from in his mind, as well as history, and commentary.

Congratulations! I will have beat my wife (I mean sweet my wife) in to submission for one of those babies.

Congratulations! I will have beat my wife (I mean sweet my wife) in to submission for one of those babies.

please see the post re: kicking the dog...appies equally to wives...though we have not yet had the pleasure of sharing a smoke.

My wife saw it, I said "It's a beauty, huh?" Her response...."It's uh....big."

Glad I didn't go bigger....though I will probably not be saying that when I need to upgrade!

please see the post re: kicking the dog...appies equally to wives...though we have not yet had the pleasure of sharing a smoke.

Glad I didn't go bigger....though I will probably not be saying that when I need to upgrade!

I really don't want to see those pictures!

Nice humi though!

<Now I know you set this one up!>

Ok Josh - stop bragging and next time ask your wife to look
without the magnifying glass :laugh:

Brian

OH! NOW Gary's post makes sense....got it.
Just remember---it's not the size of the Humi....it's the number of ISOMs in it that counts.

Just remember---it's not the size of the Humi....it's the number of ISOMs in it that counts.

mmmm - I have 5 kids, what about you? ???

Brian

mmmm - I have 5 kids, what about you? ???

Brian

None that I know of.

interesting analogy! :whistling:

Really? I just wrote the first thing that came to mind. Really didn't intend it to have any meaning.

Josh,

on a serious note. Ensure that you put in more beads than needed to
help stabilize the humi. I still cannot get the top (drawers) and bottom
to read the same - usually a 2 degree difference which is ok.

Good luck!

Brian

Josh,

Good luck!

Brian

I wasn't planning on using any beads at all to supplement Bob's electronic humidification. Do other Aristocrat owners find them neccesary? WOuld love to hear...I have a spare pound or so that I could throw in if neccesary. Bob seemed to think they would not be needed.

Josh,

Good luck!

Brian

I wasn't planning on using any beads at all to supplement Bob's electronic humidification. Do other Aristocrat owners find them neccesary? WOuld love to hear...I have a spare pound or so that I could throw in if neccesary. Bob seemed to think they would not be needed.

I thought the same and then read a post that beads were needed, Bob confirmed that beads will help. I ran without them for a while and then had to add them. I have 4 pounds in different places. The top (drawers) reads 62/63 RH, the bottom, 65/66, this after several months.

Brian

Interesting. I will split mine up top and middle when I start loading her up (tonight or tomorrow). Thanks for the advice. I was also going to keep the top drawer for ISOMs, bottom for N/Cs. As for boxes, I'll probably keep ISOMs on the top and very bottom, to keep them out of the MOST humid air.

Interesting. I will split mine up top and middle when I start loading her up (tonight or tomorrow). Thanks for the advice. I was also going to keep the top drawer for ISOMs, bottom for N/Cs. As for boxes, I'll probably keep ISOMs on the top and very bottom, to keep them out of the MOST humid air.

Let me know what you level out at after say 1 week!

Did you see a pic of my humi :) J/K - But, believe it or not,
in this humi I have one drawer ISOM, one NC's, bottom and top
ISOM boxes, middle NC boxes.

Brian

LOL. Great minds think alike!
I'll let you know. My entire stock is at 65 right now, surrounded by beads. The humi cooled down for 24 hours, and has been at 65% for two days (empty). We'll see what throwing in the stock does to it!