• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FINALLY!

May I take this moment to recommend most heartily against that idea.
If you admire my collection, hell, I'm jsut a newb with a decent humidor. There are LOTS of guys around with much, much nicer set ups.

If you aspire to being an attorney working in securities compliance....hell, there is something mildly wrong with you.

:laugh: Hell a growing BOTL need a role model. Are you my daddy??? ???

Looks pretty packed already Josh.

It's a beautiful humidor.

Thanks Ralph. WHen you going to join Gary and I for a smoke here in West Hartford.
Yeah, it's pretty packed already. If I had realized how much interior spoace would be lost to the insulation, and how bad I am at organizing, I probably would have gone bigger.

Thanks Ralph. WHen you going to join Gary and I for a smoke here in West Hartford.
Yeah, it's pretty packed already. If I had realized how much interior spoace would be lost to the insulation, and how bad I am at organizing, I probably would have gone bigger.

Why didn't you ask? ???

Brian

Why didn't you ask? ???

Brian

I think I did. The numbers are probably accurate for those who could/would organize more carefully. On top of that, I didn't realize quite how many boxes I already owned.
Also, when I get a bigger one in the future, this will be perfect to keep in my smoking room, filled with current rotation smokes.

Josh,

You really got yourself a beauty there. My wife has graciously decided to let me get one of the extraordinarily fine pieces of furniture from Bob. Oh yes, it just so happens to be a great humidor so that she can remove those unsightly coolers from the TV room. If you don't mind, I would like to PM you for some more info about your transaction with Bob.

Looks to me like you have it pretty much filled to capacity. You might be looking at a matching set :D .

Regards,

Lou

Lou,
Feel free to PM me. I will be off-line for most of the day on Monday, but will be around on and off.
I will say this: Dealing with Bob was 100% top-notch. He was very busy this summer, so it took longer than expected, but he told me right away that it was a rough estimate of delivey date. He never minded when I called to ask him questions.
There will not be a matching set. If I get another it will be at least twice the size, possibly more. IF I buy another humidor, I really, really want it to be the last I ever need.