• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First 2001 Pass-Favorite Cameroon Wrapper Cigar

ArthurGood pass, thanks for taking part hope you had fun. They say that imitation is the best form of flattery so go ahead and use the concept. I think it worked rather well. I am very much looking forward to trying all those lovely Cameroon wrapped cigars.:cool:

I've got the pass!!! I will try to get it out and on the way home tommorow, or Monday the latest. Gil, it looks good and wants to go home. :)

Ok, this baby is gone!!! Comin home to you Gil. Thanks for letting it come to me. Sorry I couldn't spend more time with it, but am thankful for the diversion. Takes: AF Don Carlos
          Partagas Serie S PerfectoPuts: AF Work of Art (2X)Enjoy Gil!!!!
Conf.# 03006000000413357868

ChalieThanks for an excellent contrubution to the pass. My prayers are still with you and your family.

The pass made it home. An excellent sample of lovely cameroon wrapped cigars. I till take ma a few weeks to go threw each new one but I will be posting reviews.Thanks to all who took part and for the most part for adhering to the crazy rules.:cool:

While I was deciding on what to smoke on saturday night I came across a couple of nice Partagas Perfectos from this pass just sitting in my humi waiting to be smoked! I figured that they had to be getting close to a year old and that it was definitly time to try one........EXCELLENT!! I could barely force myself to part with it when it was burning my fingers!! I think I'll save the other one until next year. Thanks for a great pass Gil!!