• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Contest for me- Amazing Race

Joe,
I'll be waiting at the Outlaw when you return from your date. I'll bring plenty of booze to help you forget. :laugh:

And preferably the booze will help take the taste out of his mouth, right Brent? :laugh:

Brent, you can't help him! He has to endure a full dinner and a '64 "A" with him! That's the deal or no box of cigars! We need to figure out when we are going to do this. Joe, are you in town Friday? I would like this to happen Friday night. I would even be willing to switch it so you guys start off with the cigar first! That way you can have cuddle time after dinner!

If they have the dinner first, it leaves more time for things like this

SaladManHelmetCigar.jpg

That is a tight helmet, I really need to get one for paintball.

And Friday night works for me.

I'm planning on being there around 6pm friday, give or take. My friend baled on me, so I'll be coming down alone.

I'm planning on being there around 6pm friday, give or take. My friend baled on me, so I'll be coming down alone.

Does that mean you're sleeping at Oz's place? Planning to score already Joe? :whistling:
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Alright, we're leaving STL today instead of tomorrow, so I'll probably be there early.

You can guaran-damn-tee my ass will be there at 6 to watch the proceedings begin. :laugh:

Is this going down tomorrow??? Somebody better take a shit load of pics and post them up. You too Joe! Make the waitress take a pic of you two love birds at dinner lol :laugh:

Alright, I should be up there tomorrow round 2 or so, pending everything goes good.

Haha, this is gonna be interesting. I'm gonna have to leave town a little earlier, though, so I can check into my hotel before going to the outlaw.

Haha, this is gonna be interesting. I'm gonna have to leave town a little earlier, though, so I can check into my hotel before going to the outlaw.

So you want to make sure that your room is all ready to go before the date starts? What, in case things reach "that point" you don't want to be slowed down by checking in?

TBagz, don't you worry about there being pictures. There will be. :whistling:

Haha. If you put it that way then I think I'll just go straight to the outlaw...My only concern now is will there be enough time to smoke the A's at the outlaw that night or will it have to be at the event?

Well, if the hearty chuckles from Smokyballs today were any indication, they will be smoked tomorrow night at the Outlaw.

Haha. If you put it that way then I think I'll just go straight to the outlaw...My only concern now is will there be enough time to smoke the A's at the outlaw that night or will it have to be at the event?

Looks like Joe's trying to get a second date before the first one has even started.